Stance

Almeida1234

You keep labouring the point but your missing ours completely

Camber will benefit you for track/drift use iv not once said it's not. But how many times do we have to say were talking about cars like this??

The+Wild+Wild+Hella+Flush+Toyota+Celica+008.jpg

Show us a gay car like that one set up for track/drift

I was gonna stay quiet on this thread but your taking digs at me on other threads but your still missing the point completely. Like talking to a brick wall

your the only people that have posted cars like that know one interested in stance has posted them cars so its you lot looking for a argument

that like posting on grundys thread about wings and saying yea this is @*!#, Were not talking about this

RE-Xtreme_2013_0113_11.jpg

OR posting in a body kit thread this is @*!# when were talking about a amuse 370z kit

Celica-Veilside-front.jpg

Were not talking about the 5% of people who have done that with there cars were talking about the likes of the once post by people who have actually been involved with or in the stance 'Scene'

I've not read the whole thread but I've never liked cars with extreme camber, a little camber is understand for the occasional weekend track warrior but I'm not willing to spend £800+ every 6 months on tyres to look cool.

No problem with people that do it, they can spend their money how they want but I'd rather put that money in my tank and hoon around the Welsh hills!

• Like 1

Ermmmm the first post had links with these cars? :wacko:

Not all of them some of them. Most of them look great. Most of the cars in that fatlace video look great

So you agree the 5% that look crap do look crap? But the rest look good when done right? Which is what we said from the start?

Ok were getting somewhere :clap:

the point of excess camber is stupid people made well looking at pirteks vectra with half the tires on the road proves excess camber isnt totally pointless

Please learn to use punctuation, I literally have no idea what you are on about here.

I did say agree to disagree, but instead you have taken the "behave like a wounded child approach".

On that note, I'm bored with this thread, ciao.

• Like 1

On that note, I'm bored with this thread, ciao.

:wave:

First sensible thing you've said in the entire thread.

Now can we get back to looking at picture of cars with a nice bit of stance? The spacer and aerial brigade have all but taken over this thread.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

Ermmmm the first post had links with these cars? :wacko:

Not all of them some of them. Most of them look great. Most of the cars in that fatlace video look great

So you agree the 5% that look crap do look crap? But the rest look good when done right? Which is what we said from the start?

Ok were getting somewhere :clap:

you mean the one with airbags?

the one that when the air bags raise the body of the movement naturally reduces negative camber that car?

cant wait till this goes to a what's the point in air bags cars dont handle on them threads

Also Mikejbry, I dint realise i was under exam conditions i do apologise

Seeing as my post didn't get much notice about camber and air suspension,

here's another FYI

90% of these cars posted are show winners, front page contestants and magazine article spreads. You are all assuming they are there daily rides and drive constantly around like this.

High chance these are just kept in the garage until show season, like a lot of members do on here, they have daily rides.

I know some of you are saying Stevo is missing the point, but then again so are some of you.

You have the right to call a stance crap/shite/gay/ etc but only if you have the time to understand what's gone into it, you really need to appreciate the effort before calling it crap...

I look forward to everyone calling me gay and retarded once my front wheels are on after I was told I'd never get them on. Another example of effort being put into modding a car, you wouldn't understand how much research I've done and how many different idea's i've tried and tested to get these on (Well you may with all the posts I did :lol:)

• Like 1

That's for me? Do you actually read what I write or just babble constantly?

just compared them with your Sig thats all incomplete bodykits and what i assume are halfords Msw Rs-5 Wheels could be wrong im not up on that market of wheels

• Like 1

Bloody hell what have I done? I have tried to get along but this guy just keeps on going? And to make it even more confusing.... He's arguing with me even tho I like the same cars as him?

What my zed had to do with it I don't know. I mixed and matched the bodykit from the same company to make a unique zed. Didn't know that was a crime. I loved the wheels as did everyone else. And no halfords didn't stock them- I checked