Stance

Almeida1234

Great thread, a member starts a thread about stanced cars and it turns into a debate about what people think! If you dont like it or the topic, dont post, no one asked if members likes stance, its a thread about stance!

What's wrong with discussing it and thoughts on the extremes?

It's nice to have thoughts on anything positive or negative, far better than just endless threads saying 'wow thats great'

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

They aren't your cars, I doubt any of the owners are going to cry that I don't like them. If someone said they think my car looks retarded, or @*!#, or pointless because of a mod I have made, that's up to them, I won't shed any tears. If someone adds some crazy camber like those pictured I would imagine they are used to people having a strong opinion, good or bad about it.

And this attitude is what makes the car scene suck, not hard to have some manners

• Like 1

They aren't your cars, I doubt any of the owners are going to cry that I don't like them. If someone said they think my car looks retarded, or @*!#, or pointless because of a mod I have made, that's up to them, I won't shed any tears. If someone adds some crazy camber like those pictured I would imagine they are used to people having a strong opinion, good or bad about it.

And this attitude is what makes the car scene suck, not hard to have some manners

Well said Steve :clap:

• Like 1

Thought I'd throw some pics up for people to admire/hate or whatever. :D

IMG_7716.JPG

Jermy%20350z%20%20(4).jpg

584243815_oR4xi-M.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

4764474728_efcdceda6c_b.jpg

First ones too low for me but I like the rest especially the fat tyre look on the last two. :kicking::thumbs:

Love the colour of the last one, brickyard?

And yes I have quoted all the pics :p

That's a Friggin first from you haha

That's a Friggin first from you haha

:lol:

We might not like the same things but don't think either of us have ever been rude :p

• Like 1

Thank you GM ballistic- some nice cars on this page

The green one is perfect. The stance not the paint job. That's gay :lol:

Noooooo it was going so well :surrender:

At least he didn't say it was f**king retarded. :p:lol:

I actually like the green one although I suspect it may be just a little too low for the speed bumps around here. :surrender::dry: