350z parking sensors, ripped off by monkey!!

JameZed

Wondering if someone can help, I went to Longleat yesterday, silly I know I took the Zed through the safari. Assumed everything was fine until I realised a monkey had ripped off the rear parking sensors. I know these are not a standard item and a dealer fit only.

I'm looking for the caps alone, they seem to be plug and play, the wiring is still intact. I've been quoted £220 from nissan, they say I have to buy the whole kit.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows what actual kit nissan use so I can purchase the parts seperate.

Thanks for the help guys

GLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I was expecting this to be about a garage who had ripped you off, not an actual monkey physically ripping them off! :lol:

£220 seems quite reasonable for the whole lot. Can't help any more than that, sorry.

• Like 4

Wondering if someone can help, I went to Longleat yesterday, silly I know I took the Zed through the safari. Assumed everything was fine until I realised a monkey had ripped off the rear parking sensors. I know these are not a standard item and a dealer fit only.

I'm looking for the caps alone, they seem to be plug and play, the wiring is still intact. I've been quoted £220 from nissan, they say I have to buy the whole kit.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows what actual kit nissan use so I can purchase the parts seperate.

Thanks for the help guys

I've got a full genuine set you can have for £120 delivered they have been sprayed silver but never fitted, if your interested pm me

One for 'Tip of the Day', surely..... :scare:

I took the kids to Longleat last year (not in the Z) and took one look at the other cars getting pulled to pieces and floored it through the monkey enclosure. I let the kids watch the fun from the safety of the other side of the fence.

Good luck getting replacements!

• Like 2

I was sat there thinking that some ape mechanic had ripped you off.

Amazing, I went once in an old MK3 Golf. Amazingly they didn't rip anything off the VDUB but we gained 3 magnetic GB stickers from other cars.

I watched the monkeys chew peoples sealant and rubber seals around windows and sunroofs to bits.

Never would I take my car in there, your a brave man.

• Like 1

Was going so well until the fella chilling out on my bonnet disappeared and I literally felt the car rock.

Upon investigation there were wires everywhere 😔

Thanks 350 Russ, but I just need the end plug and play pieces. Zmanalex is on the case 😊

• Like 1

I can get you a set at trade money but it will be the whole kit, less than £25.00 iirc. Alternatively find the control box and identify the manufacturer, then google for spares. Beware, some detectors don't "pair" with other control units.