Finally Got A 350z!

chewy_22

After a long hard search of about 2 months I finally found one I liked for a reasonable price and picked it up Thursday from London (was not fun driving it for first time through city centre!) Only basic 04 model as I hate leather seats, needs respray on bumper and wing but apart from that she is beautiful to drive and look at :D I would post pictures but apparently the file is too big... I have to say I have never driven a car with such a heavy clutch and high biting point! Going to be doing the clutch pedal adjustment soon, would be nice to meet up with some members around the Norwich area soon :)

Looks nice! Low miles too!

Yeh I was surprised at the price of a low milage but I checked everything, clutch seemed ok, thrust bearing making a little noise nothing major been told this was normal with Zs as they are quite noisy, engine tidy with full service, inside decent I have no complaints :)

Welcome to The Land of Zed. :welcome: .

Nice Zed , needs a "stubby" :thumbs:

Needs a few things, new head unit, nice exhaust, alloys maybe sprayed black, all in good time ;)

• Like 1

Oooh what's this clutch peddle adjustment you speak of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.350z-uk.c...t-clutch-pedal/

makes a world of difference :)

also a question, not sure with this car, is it normal for the thrust bearing to make a bit of noise when the clutch pedal is up and go away when pressed or not?

Edited by chewy_22