HelloZ!

Hey guys, going to pick my light silver (Cant remember the specific name of the colour!)on Thursday and can not wait. Upgrading from my beastly 1.2 Renault Clio Extreme too the '04 350... Been thinking about one for a very long time and finally have the funds to do so! Also insurance costs aren't too bad considering I'm only 21 which I'm chuffed to bits about.. will get plenty of photos up when I collect it. Only mark on it is on the bonnet near the front headlight, which i plan to get fixed but hey, joining the club atlast ;) regards, Matt!

Cheers for the welcome guys! It was a long wait until i picked her up today, and driving her home in rish hour traffic.. blehh.. but home safe and sound.. Superb to drive, just love it to bits already. Just in after spending a few hours playing about and poking around in every nook and cranny! Anyway here are the photos i promised, forgot to take interior pics, will do another time;

DSC_0316_zpsca8bb7fc.jpg

• Like 1