Love Hate

Dean_1983

Love the look of it when I open the garage doors. Have to do it quite a few times a day just to make sure it hasn't been stolen. ;)

Hate coming to an angled junction, and having to get out of the car to see if anything is coming. :scare:

hate corsa drivers wanting to race me or any vauxhall driver for that matter

I started from a corsa :( and second car, and 3rd and 4th lol.

That's definitely a Saturday confession box session for you, a few hale Mary's and father Bs should sort you out for a place in paradise. ;) Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1

I absolutely love my Z and if I ever had to choose between my husband & my Z...well, sorry honey ;)

Really love the way it can pretty much leave any car standing at traffic lights :teeth: and it does seem to get a lot of respect on the road.

I do hate parking right at the other end of car parks where no one else parks, miles from the shops, picking the best spot for security camera surveillance only on my return (sharp intake of breathe) to see a tatty/shoddily-pimped up Golf parked right next to my Z :scare: Also, having to keep my finger on the button for the pax window can be a little annoying sometimes.......there's only two windows to open, could the engineers at Nissan not have made both 'one touch' open/close????

With only 2 days to go before mine goes - 3.5 years later my overall impression has been :cloud9:

Considering how much you can buy them for, there are very few downsides from my perspective. I just needed an auto and my co-owner has always fancied an XK8 (the standard exhaust of which seems too quiet......OMG here we go again).

hate my 10.5j rears and MPSS's that make it harder for me to drift

You're not trying hard enough :lol:

I love most things about the 350's however I hate the cost of replacement parts, higher quality parts for other vehicles are cheaper than nearly standard Z parts :(

• Like 1

I love my Zed, pretty much everything about it is excellent. Only 2 bad things come to mind, and they are a squeak that occasionally comes from the passenger side door, and secondly the stone chips! Was the same with my FN2, the Japanese paint always has a lovely finish but the paint is so thin!

Things i love, other than my obvious drift stuff the community, ive been involved in the honda community the VW community and dabled in the toyota all of which seem very clicky here no ok some disagreements on tyre but its still one of the best automotive communities ive found in the UK yet ,

Things i hate, Everything so freaking expensive i built a a honda civic on used parts for £1000 thats not even a average set of wheels for a zed

I hate the weight of the car, if it was 300KG lighter it would have been a real weapon and I doubt Id be selling it. The handbrake is rubbish too and the parts, particularly lights, are far too bloody expensive. :yuck:

• Like 1

Hate the lack of accelerator foot rest when using cruise control and also the headlight washers as above, my car is rarely dirty as I'm such a clean freak and hate the mess it leaves behind!

Love everything else, can't really fault the way it drives or the power of it and the positive comments/attention it gets :)