Love Hate

Dean_1983

Ive only owned my car for 3 weeks and its by far the best car ive owned . Was wondering if there is one thing that you love and hate about the car , for me my love is 3rd gear OMG the pull in 3rd is addictive and prob why im getting 17mpg and the hate is steering wheel , I find it too big and thin ..... I plan on getting this thickened and re trimmed

Ive only owned my car for 3 weeks and its by far the best car ive owned . Was wondering if there is one thing that you love and hate about the car , for me my love is 3rd gear OMG the pull in 3rd is addictive and prob why im getting 17mpg and the hate is steering wheel , I find it too big and thin ..... I plan on getting this thickened and re trimmed

Jack at RoyalSteeringWheels.com is your man for a re-trim.

I had mine thickened by +4mm when he re-trimmed mine.

David

FWIW in my car most of the annoying rattling comes from the rear strut brace plastics. For entirely unrelated reasons, I have bungie cords around both ends on my brace at the moment - random cabin squeaks and rattles have virtually disappeared.. Application of double-sided sponge tape might be the way forward as the (many) clips seem to get loose after too many plastic pulls.