Sold the S15 and bought a Z!!! :) Hiya...

So, as a newbie to your wonderful forum it would be rude not to say hello to you all and introduce myself to you with my first post :D

So, My name is Justin and I live down in Sunny Dorset (Poole to be exact) and as you may have gathered from the title of this thread, ive just sold my S15 Silvia and purchased myself a Z but more on that in a mo!

Anyways, ive owned a variety of the "quicker" Nissans over the last 15 years including a weapon of a pulsar GTI-R which was then followed by my beautiful S15 Silvia which I owned for the last 7 years!

Couple of pic's...

IMAG0977-1-1.jpg

IMAG0961-1a.jpg

Amazing and beautiful car which I loved from day one of ownership but as with all things, the time came to move on and finally get my self the Z I have been hankering over for the last few years...

Anyways, 1 week ago, I finally found the car I was after, a genuinely MINT 2010 370z GT Pack... Happy days! Car has only done 16 thousand miles over the last 4 years so that along with its immaculate condition meant there was only one thing that was gonna happen... Its coming home with me please!

Car is pretty much standard other than the powder coated Rays (slightly darker than stock) and the exhaust mod to remove the center silencers to add a tiny bit more "rumble"..

Only a few pics at the mo as to be honest ive been having to much fun driving it so stopping for snaps hasn't been top of the agenda but sure that will come.

The few pics I have then...

IMAG0987-1.jpg

IMAG0989-1.jpg

IMAG0995.jpg

Anyways, Hello from me and my Z :teeth:

Cheers

J.

Blimey!! Quick replies and thanks for the welcome :teeth: .

And... Bob, Long time no see mate, hope you been keeping well buddy :teeth: . Will def be along to meets in the Z mate cause to be honest I cant get enough of driving it. Catch up soon mate.

Cheers

J.