Need suggestions with pictures please

A9H-RX

Strosek GT BumperP1000227.jpg

I was looking at Strosek seeming as I have a spoiler to match but it's near £800+ which is a bit too pricey.. as much as I would like one!! and this one is a little different to the one I been looking at? As it was the one pictured below that gave me the idea of my ram induction ducts I modified into my OEM bumper.

Strosek-nissan-350z-windows-7-cars-desktop-wallpapers-car-wallpapers.jpg

Edited by A9H-RX

It is expensive, but the fit was excellent.

Only downside is the bottom of the lip is a lot lower than a standard bumper, i still have problems with speed bumps and my car is on OEM suspension.

Did you buy yours?

Looking for new front bumper, fancy a change from my own. Can anyone suggest a nice looking bumper? Looking for subtle but aggressive with my exposed intercooler of course B)

When I saw you at Jap fest I think you said you were going to get your z wrapped in white????....still going ahead?

This thread is making me really want a new bumper.....might have to save hard!

What about this one?

37-2091.jpg

Link: http://www.andysauto...dp00100674.html

Reasonably priced too on that American site. ;)

Edit: Although yes I know the front lip look's like it's off a snow plow but still some people like that sort of thing. :D

That was only thing that put me off! The front lip being too high because my car isn't low enough :lol: I was looking at this because I like the side vents as well

Looking for new front bumper, fancy a change from my own. Can anyone suggest a nice looking bumper? Looking for subtle but aggressive with my exposed intercooler of course B)

When I saw you at Jap fest I think you said you were going to get your z wrapped in white????....still going ahead?

This thread is making me really want a new bumper.....might have to save hard!

Still going matt white, may actually be going white a lot sooner than I think :lol:

Yes, bought it in 2010.

The carbon lip is an additional part and cost, the total delivered to my door was €1600

Ouch, a bit out my price range just for front bumper (un-painted as well)! Maybe one day one will pop up for the right price like my spoiler did :lol: