Grumpy z owners...!!!

Michelle

If a female zed owner waved at me I'd probably crash or wipers on full speed

Never seen a zed in 5 months I've had the car.....don't know what I'll be like on Friday...

probably a tad overexcited, stupid really at my age but I cant help it!

• Like 2

Can't find the option to reply to posts individually but yes CS will definitely be up for the meet on 15th...

Few stubbies with glasses....lol

Ebize.... not thought about that one....lol

350zedd...i still forget and put wipes on occasionally...promise im not blonde tho...

• Like 1

I tend to 'profile' the friendliness of zed drivers based on the colour of the car before giving a wave these days...if it's a silver one I'll give a slight nod but residing myself to getting nothing back...other coloured cars get a mix of waves/flashes. Also depends how much I've had to drink before I drive.

S.

• Like 1

Can't find the option to reply to posts individually but yes CS will definitely be up for the meet on 15th...

Few stubbies with glasses....lol

Ebize.... not thought about that one....lol

350zedd...i still forget and put wipes on occasionally...promise im not blonde tho...

Just click on "multiquote" in the posts you want to reply to and then you can reply to them all in your reply box. ;)

Btw... :wave: :wave:

I tend to 'profile' the friendliness of zed drivers based on the colour of the car before giving a wave these days...if it's a silver one I'll give a slight nod but residing myself to getting nothing back...other coloured cars get a mix of waves/flashes. Also depends how much I've had to drink before I drive.

S.

What would I get?.....mine's azure blue ;)

You're not the only one, Zed owners in West Sussex are a bunch of miserable c**ts. On my travels I've driven past about 6 or 7 recently, not a single wave after I've flashed and waved. :(

:not_me::surrender:

I can honestly say I've not seen you around but I don't often drive your way (Arundel I think?). I might just start driving around there so I can get a wave :)

I've got a silver JDM 350 and I wave my arms like an excited puffin at other zeds.

In my area, it works on GM 350s but doesn't work on white 370s or mistaken black Porche panameras though :blush::lol:

I very rarely see another Zed on my travels. And when I do it's too late to respond. Except for the other day I saw a silver 370z and excitedly gave a full on flash and wave. :wave:

In my excitement I forgot I was in my Clio...

Dumbass :lol::doh:

• Like 2

I very rarely see another Zed on my travels. And when I do it's too late to respond. Except for the other day I saw a silver 370z and excitedly gave a full on flash and wave. :wave:

In my excitement I forgot I was in my Clio...

Dumbass :lol::doh:

Totally agree. I've had a few waves but not responded because I've simply been too slow to react. The one time I did spot a 350Z at a junction I gave them a wave and they just looked back at me in a puzzled sort of way. Perhaps they don't wave at 370s ;)

I agree on the West Sussex area (that they seem a grumpy bunch). I held back to let a silver mod 350z out this morning in Wivelsfield Green and followed him for a bit.....I waved, thumbs up a few times....nothing. Being a female doing this to random guys, they must think I'm nuts!

I even said "Hi, love your Z" to a guy in petrol station and ended up pretending to cough as he gave me the look of "why are you taking to me"!! I think I'll give up for a bit

......I'll get a reputation instead if I'm not careful!!

• Like 1

I followed a Silver modded 350z in Worthing not so long ago, gave him a little flash and a wave but he was too worried about looking cool with his hair gel and sunglasses on.

And we were Silver Bros too, always wave at a Silver Bro. :(