PADS

N4eay

Thanks all, not going to track, just for normal road use and a blat every now and then. Yellow stuff seem to be well regarded on the net, but sometimes have cold squeak problems, that would do my head in. Ferrodos 2500's also good reviews but was hoping to keep the budget to £130 mark. I'll keep searching.

Cheers

I have yellow stuff on mine, my brakes are set up for track and day use, somewhere on here is a thread from Zmanalex showing correct bedding in procedures..

Thanks, any problems with squeaking from cold?

Edited by N4eay

There are TONS of threads just like this one, do try and search first pretty please.

Anyway, I have new, standard EBC discs & yellow stuff pads - no cold squealing\squeaks

Thought there would be, but multiple searches brought nothing up for me. I am an avid user of search.

Thought there would be, but multiple searches brought nothing up for me. I am an avid user of search.

I think it always depends on what you look for - pads / yellow / squeak etc etc

Also you can always try this if no joy with forum search:

1. Go into Google.

2. Type - site:350z-uk.com [whatever your searching for here]

This will only search the forum and will include archived topics.

:D

• Like 1

We supply all variations of pads for road use, fast road track and race. I think as an all round pad you cannot beat the DS2500 by Ferodo. Works great from cold doesn't squeal when hot have real nice progressive bite and price wise they are sensible maybe a touch over EBC but you certainly get value for money!!

Only downside to them is they do give more dust than some, but that is the only downside!!

For more information see the link to our site...

http://www.clarkmotorsport.net/parts/DS2500-Brake-Pads/Front/FCP1561H

And if you buy from the site it is free shipping!!! (all orders over £75!)

If you need any more information please just ask

Rich :)

• Like 1