newby from s.wales

Hi Guys and gilrs. Just want to say that Ill be picking up my UK 2005 350z Roadster on Saturday and cannot wait. Its a non GT model with 50k on the clock with full service history in Metalic dark Grey (sorry dont know the correct colour term). Ill be taking the Buyers Guide with me from this forum and must say that the amount of imput and valued experience regards to these cars on here is simply awsome. The last similar car I had to this was a MITSU 3000 gto TT and so cannot wait for the thrills to start over again. Ill be modding the car quite respectfully not in a fast n furious way as Im now 45 lol so first thing will be 20" alloys or maybe 19". Can you please point me in the right direction as to what I should go for as the PCD is quite bad for good wheel options. Pics of non standard wheels on your cars would really help me out here.Has anyone used Hub PCD convertors from 114.5 to say 120 which are 20mm thick to have a better choice in wheel???

I have just one question really....Ill be travelling 200 miles home in her on mostly A ROADS. So approx how much can I expect to pay for fuel for that 200 miles driving to the speed limits ...ish lol.

Thats all for now.....pics to follow on Monday with my conclusions and finding on my new toy

cheers all...ZZ-Zebady!!!

Welcome aboard. Another south Wales member here. Like Zhorno said probably get around 30mpg on those roads.

Not sure on pcd's sorry since I just run the 19" lmgt4's and they don't need spacers.

Good luck picking her up Saturday and good idea taking the buyers guide. Any other questions just ask away. Lots of knowledgeable people on here :)

Hello and :welcome: to the forum.

Your colour is known as Gunmetal Grey (which is the best colour - FACT).

The standard PCD is 114.3 :thumbs:

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

Hello and :welcome: to the forum.

Your colour is known as Gunmetal Grey (which is the best colour - FACT).

The standard PCD is 114.3 :thumbs:

Here we go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Another member from South Wales ~ Cardiff based. ;) Plenty of options available for some tasty alloys and plenty of good traders on this forum to help you out.

Try having a look here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

Got my 19" Rota Grids alloys from The Cougar Store ~ highly recommend them. http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee

Also don't forget to check out the for sale/350Z parts sections on here as you may find a bargain or two second hand. :thumbs:

Hi and welcome im near cardiff, good luck with the purchase, I think me and the guys will prob have a south wales meet sometime soon! :)

Def happening, June isn't it? as long as its not raining :surrender: