R1 vs 911 video from the 1990s?

Cragus

I had this on my facebook earlier in the week. Pretty mental driving from both the porsche and the R1. It`s pitched as "from the 90`s" but the R1 is the same one as I have (1999) and the Porsches number plate is W777MJT so must be at least 2000. Wonder if the police can do them now after all this time?

I had this on my facebook earlier in the week. Pretty mental driving from both the porsche and the R1. It`s pitched as "from the 90`s" but the R1 is the same one as I have (1999) and the Porsches number plate is W777MJT so must be at least 2000. Wonder if the police can do them now after all this time?

The plates are still registered to the porsche so i guess it shouldn't be that hard to track down the original owner (unless it was stolen). I think if the offence is over something like six years they can't prosecute though (I might of made that up).

Surely that porsche must be stolen! No way would someone who owned that car drive it that that.

Well yep, would have been a brand new car back then and im sure at one point it hits the front of one of those cars it undertook.

Wonder if the police can do them now after all this time?

Yes they can, they have 6 months after the evidence comes to light. I know they have prosecuted various bikers who filmed themselves speeding a couple of years later but after 14 years I doubt they would bother (unless it involved a fatal crash)

Pete

Saw this the other day, both have massive balls for doing that, especially with traffic both ways. Surprised there wasn't a major accident.

No I'm sorry but I have to disagree with that because that sounds almost like you're giving them some praise.

It's got nothing to do with having big balls it's more to do with them being a selfish pair of f**kers who really don't care if they cause an accident and wipe out some poor family coming the other way.

It wasn't good driving from either of them but more so the Porsche driver who was a bl**dy idiot. I mean if you watch it you can clearly see other drivers having to take avoiding action the entire way along the single lane carriageway as that pr**k over took.

Not having ago at you ~ just saying if I'd have seen that on a public road as I was driving along with my Mrs I wouldn't have said; "wow they must have some big balls doing that", .....it would be more along the lines of; "look at that friggin' idiot almost causing a crash, call the Police honey whilst I get his reg".

• Like 1