Drift Skills

cs2000

Pretty sure his name is Matt Grundy :ninja:

Yeah, Ive heard this Matt Grundy feller taught Keichi everything he knows ;):D

Ive done a 360 entry by accident before, didnt catch it with anything like that kind of style though. The famous one is this one:

, you need some balls to do it on a track like that I reckon .........

Ref OP Vid

Meh I did that at Castle Combe coming out of quarries I got a full 540 and was perfectly in the middle of the track upon completion of the maneuver.

All be it facing the wrong way desperately trying to restart my stalled and flooded engine

He has skills :thumbs:B)

• Like 1

Im sure a lot of people have done it by accident, but he just appeared to lose almost no speed and stopped the spin on a dime, and on a track, that's what impressed me :thumbs:

Edited by cs2000

Meh I did that at Castle Combe coming out of quarries I got a full 540 and was perfectly in the middle of the track upon completion of the maneuver.

Meh, I did a 540 coming out of Eau Rouge, those red and white barriers made me think I was in Wonka Land, round and round, until the Marshall's brought me round with their flags, at what felt like a mile down the Kessel Straight :lol: .

:p

Im sure a lot of people have done it by accident, but he just appeared to lose almost no speed and stopped the spin on a dime, and on a track, that's what impressed me :thumbs:

When I say by accident I mean " by accident while drifting", you arent going to do that without being somewhat deliberate about it :lol:

• Like 1