My Poor Baby! :(

Paddy78

So, second day of giving Gill a lift to the Station whilst we wait for BMW to make and deliver her car (I know, first world problems...) and this happens as I'm leaving the station car park...

I thought I'd scraped my front lip on a low kerb, but it turned out when I checked at work that the driver next to me had obviously gone into the side of me! :rant: No one stopped, so I assumed it was me...

Poor+Baby+1.jpg

Poor+Baby+2.jpg

Poor+Baby+3.jpg

Do you think this is something a chips away / mobile repairer could sort or is this going to have to go to the bodyshop? Anyway, I shouldn't whinge too much as some other guys (And girls) have had far worse happen to their cars recently! Just annoyed as it's only 3 1/2 weeks until Wales! :(

Any advice / recommendations greatly appreciated as usual.

Thanks guys, I can't really have the car off the road at the moment, so will probably get one or more people out to sort it.

Edit: Like you say Graham, it could have been a lot worse!

Edited by Paddy78

I wouldn't use a mobile guy for that but I know a guy who's a small repaired working out of a unit who'll do it for around £150 so I reckon you should find something comparable in your neck of the woods.

Azure is a bugger to match though.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

I'm trying to think if I can help out here but the distance is making it a little tricky......im wondering if we can combine your detail with a repair and sort you out with a courtesy car for a few days.

If we were really careful on the timing I could prob get it in, done by my bloke (ooo errr) and back out to me the next day for the detail before Wales weekend if you and the missus fancy spending an extra day in Chester.

Drop me a PM if you want me to get a price off him (i can't see him charging over £150). No pressure as it's a potential arse-ache for both of us but I'm happy to help

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Didn't even stop? Hearing loads of that.. think insurance companies are partly to blame with the amount of punishment people face for ever making a claim

Without a doubt. :thumbdown:

Edit: Sorry to see the Zeds been damaged Paddy. Almost forgot that bit. :byebye:

Edited by GMballistic

Hi Paddy, having just discovered you're somewhere round the corner from me, ie same village, sorry this has happened, Pudsey station I guess?

Do you know Cookie up at the airport trading estate, he has gone to considerable lengths to match the azure colour for me & I have a sample for copying to ensure consistency in my cellar. He did the stone chips for me last year on front bumper & not being happy with result got direct match from paint factory & re did the job.

PM me if need be.