New member in Kent

Hello!

My name's Nathan, I live and work in Kent.

Previous cars include...

Highlights:

1991 Honda Civic (twin carbs, lovely noises from the velocity stacks!) - Sold

1989 Honda CRX 1.6 16V (stripped down and completely rebuilt with rollcage and some tasty bits ready for track work) - Still got

1993 Mazda MX-5 1.6 (115BHP model, RWD with no driver aids, loads of fun in the wet) - Sold

2004MY Nissan 350Z (picked up yesterday! Features Scorpion Exhaust and Eibach spacers)

Lowlights:

2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec (god awful car, probably the worst decision I've ever made with regards to cars or money) - Sold

1999 VW Golf SDI (17 second 0 - 60, I kid you not. It was funny for about 2 days...) - Sold, then engine mount failed, now dead.

Have been on here now and again over the past couple of years toying with the idea of getting a 350Z, but always ended up going for cheaper, rattier cars. A couple of months ago I got a promotion at work, and have just had a birthday so decided the time was right to buy myself something a little more *sensible*... :lol:

Anyway, have had a good scout the the FAQs and tech forums and to be honest doubt I'll be doing all that much fettling as the car is pretty much spot on as is, apart from the terrible OEM headunit, that'll be replaced soon! I say that, but sooner or later I'm sure I'll spot some part or other that I like the look of and then the slippery slope will begin, all over again!

Thanks for having me, I know forum members are all photo fiends so I'll do my best to post some pictures at some point.

Cheers,

Nathan

I live just outside of Canterbury and I'm now using the Z for the daily commute down Stone Street to get to Dungeness, seemed to get to work alot quicker this morning than I used to in the 5... didn't think I was giving it all that much though, whoops!

I live just outside of Canterbury and I'm now using the Z for the daily commute down Stone Street to get to Dungeness, seemed to get to work alot quicker this morning than I used to in the 5... didn't think I was giving it all that much though, whoops!

A or B?

A or B?

Ahh, Mr. Blacklock, B site, down in the C&I department!