Something is seriously wrong with this world!

some people need removing from the gene pool.

Its no surprise that she's coming out bragging about it after she came out about the boob job on the NHS. She's trying to get publicity to promote her efforts on becoming a model. she'll need the help being as she's fugly as hell.

Hopefully it's just a money generating ploy and it wont go ahead, if it does then someone needs to take her away lock her up safely until the baby is born. Then shoot her.

Definitely.

Honestly though I don't think she'd be a good mother and I'd hate to think of the life that child might have to lead with her as a role model. :byebye: So sad.

One vile self absorbed woman. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Hopefully it's just a money generating ploy and it wont go ahead, if it does then someone needs to take her away lock her up safely until the baby is born. Then shoot her.

Definitely.

Honestly though I don't think she'd be a good mother and I'd hate to think of the life that child might have to lead with her as a role model. :byebye: So sad.

It says she's already a mum to 2 kiddies. Poor kids never stand a chance.

Definitely.

:scare: Didn't read that bit! Poor kids. :byebye:

Hopefully they will see her for the fame hungry prostitute that she is and leave home to start a better life for themselves just as soon as they're able.

Definitely.

:scare: Didn't read that bit! Poor kids. :byebye:

Hopefully they will see her for the fame hungry prostitute that she is and leave home to start a better life for themselves just as soon as they're able.

I doubt it, I really find the whole big brother/I'm a celebrity/xfactor etc etc thing just a money making publicity merry go round of the worst kind, entertainment it certainly isn't

Aspiring-model-Josie-Cunningham-3434067.jpg

Glamour model.....

I must look up glamour in the dictionary as I am sure last time I looked it didn't say "rough looking clown faced whore* with a punani that probably resembles a butchers dustbin" :sick:

*factually correct and therefore not libellous

Also when did women start drawing their eyebrows on with Sharpie marker pens? :dry::lol:

• Like 1

Glamour model.....

I must look up glamour in the dictionary as I am sure last time I looked it didn't say "rough looking clown faced whore* with a punani that probably resembles a butchers dustbin" :sick:

Also when did women start drawing their eyebrows on with Sharpie marker pens? :dry::lol:

krusty the clown has less make up :surrender:

• Like 1

Glamour model.....

:lol: I can't imagine why anyone would pay to have sex with her either, surely even the most severely social inadequate could pull something better any night of the week :shrug:

• Like 1