New owner in the Westmidlands

Thought i may as well introduce myself as quite a few new members seem to do so...

I'm Sam, age 19 and im located not too far from Birmingham.

I purchased my Chilli Red 350z a couple of weeks ago, which is my first ever Z, and in fact my first ever Jap car. Hopefully it wont be the last either!

Its a GT model which has just turned over 23,000 miles on the drive home from picking her up.

I don't plan on modifying her in anyway, other than potentially an exhaust as i feel its a little on the quiet side.

3 weeks ago i sold my first car which was a 1983 Mk1 Golf to make way for my 350. It was hard so see her go as i had spent countless hours making sure it was top notch and reliable!

Currently also own a Mini One D - purchased so i didn't have the use the Mk1 every day and through the winter. This will be for sale as of next week if anyone is interested for the Mrs maybe?

Anyway, ill let the pictures do the talking! (There is also a picture of the Mk1 just in case any of you are interested and don't want to admit that you secretly like Volkswagens)

Hope you like her!

DSC_2663_zps289e697c.jpg

DSC_2665_zps15dc5df6.jpg

DSC_2628_zps30007e4a.jpg

DSC_2632_zpsbfabc2ad.jpg

DSC_2641_zps9f415a7b.jpg

1557269_624649770942702_52714417_o_zps16338e75.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Sam, :welcome: to the forum. Great to have yet another owner in the West Mids :thumbs: Hopefully see you at a meet soon. Whereabouts are you located (apart from just outside Brum)?

I'm sure I've seen your Golf before (not really the kinda car you'd forget seeing) :lol: Maybe Flood St, Dudley?

Wow what a great welcome!

Thanks everyone!

14N - yes i was at Flood Street Dudley for a little while - oh and thanks for joining me to the event at Ferrari.

Honestly all i will do is potentially an exhaust, and have a few things freshened up like have the Rays sent off for a blasting and powder coat!

• Like 1