my race with 380hp audi s3

The Chubby Ninja

Nice to see a 350Z kickin' ass :)

Stiil, ...good job there weren't any Astra VXR's there otherwise it might have been a different story. :dry::lol:

:lol: i found this video last night of the last time i was up and racing a 320hp corsa with a vxr engine. so moral of the story, if you dont like being slower than a vauxhall.... fit a charger :lol:

also found this video of me against an mazda mps, you can hear a guy say "what the fkuc was that?" :lol:

• Like 1

best time was against a 450hp s2000 last sunday. I got a 12.9 @ 113mph. my last car was a 390hp evo 8 with launch control and the quickest time I ever got was a 13.18 so im really happy that the zed is quicker

Scott_f91 has been a lot of inspiration for me in the way my Zed should look, ....you're my inspiration in how it should go, go, go!! B):D

best time was against a 450hp s2000 last sunday. I got a 12.9 @ 113mph. my last car was a 390hp evo 8 with launch control and the quickest time I ever got was a 13.18 so im really happy that the zed is quicker

Scott_f91 has been a lot of inspiration for me in the way my Zed should look, ....you're my inspiration in how it should go, go, go!! B):D

Haha cheers man much appreciated. I will need to check out scott f91 car

• Like 1

Haha cheers man much appreciated. I will need to check out scott f91 car

No probs. Supercharging is on my wish list for sure. :D

Scott's Zed looks great imo ~ Build thread here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68764-scotts-project-zed/

Look's like this (pinched a pic Scott hope you don't mind ;) );

1011054_275000626001624_655207940_n_zps9957b598.jpg

B)

Great win

But th

Cheers guys. I also beat a 650hp supra, C63 AMG and a 450hp s2000 aswell as some other things. Was a good day all in. Just a pity I don't have any vids of them

Great win!

But there must be something wrong with these motors… or they're not the claimed power! :)

without trying to sound big headed, i think some of it is down to the driver. the C63 driver probably has loads of money but cant drive (although the merc does most of the things for you). the supra just couldnt put the power down even though it was running on semi slicks ( it was catching me towards the end but not as fast as i thought it would) it was an awesome car though and built in japan. if it was a 1/2 mile race ive no doubt that supra would of blew me a new ar$e hole :lol: . overall though i was surprised at how good the zed could be on the 1/4 mile on street tyres

All that money spent on a new AMG and it's beaten by an old datsun :lol:

Haha brilliant!

Although I think the AMG driver was technically asleep when you pulled away :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

Great vids mate and lovely to see the Zed pulling away from the other cars :thumbs:

Though have to agree what the hell was that Merc driver doing :lol:

• Like 1

Bear in mind the supra driver had just a few days come out of a leg cast after snapping his left leg in a few places and twisting his ankle the wrong way :p But then again his girly hair probably slowed him down a fair bit also!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk