Is it me?or!!

Mike k-g

Has anyone notice these Zeds dont seems to turn heads...i use to own a CW DC5 before i brought my Z..to me i

think the Z is far better looking car than the Integra DC5.. had loads of people use to say how gorgeous the 5 is..

now no one seems to look at my Z as much.. not that i'm bothered. suppose the Zeds are more common than the 5.

Mike K-g

Has anyone notice these Zeds dont seems to turn heads...i use to own a CW DC5 before i brought my Z..to me i

think the Z is far better looking car than the Integra DC5.. had loads of people use to say how gorgeous the 5 is..

now no one seems to look at my Z as much.. not that i'm bothered. suppose the Zeds are more common than the 5.

Mike K-g

Mine seems to turn heads a lot! Or more than my previous car anyway. I had a black Civic Type R FN2 before with black/silver lip BBS-style wheels and definitely get more looks and comments with my Zed. Maybe its the colour?

Edited by pjf1985

DC5 is a rare discontinued car. for every 10/20 Zeds you see, you will see 1 DC5. At the end of the day, depends on what you do to the Zed to get attraction.

Big Gay Wing helps ;) May not be good attraction :p

• Like 1

DC5 is a rare discontinued car. for every 10/20 Zeds you see, you will see 1 DC5. At the end of the day, depends on what you do to the Zed to get attraction.

You just love your BGW Grundy..! ;)

• Like 1

Not being arrogant my turns head every day from all directions. I think anyone who appreciates cars will stop and have a glance at a z whether its been modded or not.

Payco

If I go to Halfrauds in the retail park, I always get a few nice comments

and a few with their iPhone's taking photos of it. :thumbs:

Even rare enough to be invited into the Supercar Paddock Parking at Goodwood. ;)

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 1

This gets attention

Guess it depends upon how rare the zeds are in your area. When I had mine, id nip down the shops to buy a pint of milk and come out to find complete strangers comment me on how nice the car was. I remember calling in an auto parts store to get something and coming out to find the owner of the store drooling over my car saying he hadnt seen many like it, even the garage I took it to for its MOT commented on how rare it was.

But in my part of the country I was lucky if I saw 1 zed a week. I only ever saw 1 other HR Roadster like mine, and certainly less than a dozen zeds in 18 months of ownership. Whereas, things like Z4`s, Boxsters, RX8`s and the such like, id see dozens every day.

I can drive down the parade in leamington spa and I don't think I get a second glance... admittedly my zed is drizzle grey and fairly standard, but round here people are far to used to maseratis and Ferraris to care about an 11year old Zed. Although with a cobra exhaust on at least it will sound nice to the people I overtake.

I know this isnt strictly speaking a turning of a head.

But I recently went to look at a house, and in the youngest boys bedroom, was a HUGE Z poster... A1 covering nearly the whole wall lol.

He was 8, and he loved the Z. kept telling mummy how cool it was.

I often get complimented on my zed .........things like that's the first one of these I've seen round here, or general nice car comments generally from the younger generation though .

Although I did have one old fella who insisted I had done the wrong thing in changing to a zed in his opinion I should have kept my jag as he much preferred it over these Japanese cars which to him all looked the same......each to their own :)

Edited by tatooandy67

I often get complimented on my zed .........things like that's the first one of these I've seen round here, or general nice car comments generally from the younger generation though .

Although I did have one old fella who insisted I had done the wrong thing in changing to a zed in his opinion I should have kept my jag as he much preferred it over these Japanese cars which to him all looked the same......each to their own :)

is it because of the THE WAR....

Having had a zed, vx220 and then the R33, in order of comments...R33, Zed then VX220!

Not sure why but people never asked me about the VX...maybe they just thought it was some sort of crap kit car. The zed I had some nice comments on, mostly from petrol station sales assistants who thought it was brand new (had a private plate). The R33 though is getting much more attention, the other day caught some guy taking a 'selfie' in front of it and just this week at a client meeting came back to the car to find a guy admiring it and as I got in he asked if he could take a photo so I backed off and stood there whilst he snapped away!

I need to work up my standard response to these people, most of the time I just mumble about how difficult it is to keep it clean but I am sure I could have some sort of funny response up my sleeve for these situs!