Left in car park for 5 mins and come back to this....

AKVai

F**kin' wan**rs! :rant:

Sorry to see some selfish prat has done this to your Zed. :byebye:

Have you asked in Tescos about their CCTV to see if it was caught on camera? Might be worth a shot as if you can get the car's reg that did it then surely the Police could do something as I'd imagine it would fall under the "leaving the scene of an accident" offence.

• Like 1

What's really annoying is I have my P3 coming up with Sly end of month, just bought new set of 370Z alloys and MPSS tyres (as have had the Zed just over a year and the alloys had pitted brake dust on I couldn't remove, and I dinged one :( ) So after that, the Zed would have been nearly perfect! Washed, polished and waxed regularly, the paintwork gleams!! Now when I look at the front end I just get angry :(

Went back to Tesco's this afternoon to ask about camera's, (It's a mini one in Rainham Precinct) and spotted a police car in the car park so I parked next to it (Got to be safer :) ) Met said officer just as I was going to get a ticket and asked their advice. She actually phoned the council there and then and asked about the camera's, which there apparently are 4. She asked the operator if she could see her standing were I pointed out the car was parked, which was a yes but said each operator has camera's pointed in different places so may have been looking there at the time or may not have been. Officer advised me to go to Police station, fill in a report and the officer appointed to it would request the necessary film footage and go from there.

So, all in all the officer was extremely helpful and hopefully the ******* will be caught on camera doing it.

• Like 6

That's the Pitts.

I Work for part of Tesco and had my Clio RS200 hit in the door on Xmas eve, unfortunately you park at your own risk.

They may have CCTV of the incident, but some stores only have one camera in the car park and it could have been facing a different way. Also, they may not record the camera image in the car parks as a large store can have 140 cameras and record only 64 of them.The CCTV images are stored for at least 30 days, but you'll struggle to get them to look at the recording-sorry!

Ian.

Had two of my cars hit in car parks, gets right up my goat that people can do that and just drive off. If you can't park a car you shouldn't be driving as far as I'm concerned...tossers.

It's not just those who can't park, there's a lot of people who park their car but just don't give a sxxt when they open their door.

We have a small staff car park and some of the staff don't care either.

What tossers! I feel your pain, had a similar thing happen to me in a different type of car some years back when I was younger (and a lot poorer), someone reversed into my car and cracked the bumper. They clearly must have known they'd done it, as I had a Clifford alarm at the time which alerted you if the alarm had been activated while you were away (which it had), so must have been a fair impact.

It's hard to believe that we share our space with such selfish, insular people :rant:

• Like 1