Left in car park for 5 mins and come back to this....

AKVai

I love 350's I really do but if you spend £510 having that small bit of damage sorted on a car of the zed's age you need your head seeing too!

£510 is an outrageous price no matter what cars they work on!

+1

No way it is worth repairing/repainting a stock bumper at that price imo just get a 2nd hand undamaged one or go aftermarket, thats the sensible choice

Sent from the golf club...

Edited by spursmaddave

I love 350's I really do but if you spend £510 having that small bit of damage sorted on a car of the zed's age you need your head seeing too!

£510 is an outrageous price no matter what cars they work on!

+1

Sent from the golf club...

+ 2..Outrageous price and it will be + vat ?. :surrender:

I hate hearing about these sort of things, people are so careless. I had a very mild scuff of my zed when it was parked once but pretty much polished out. Other than that I've been lucky in coming up to 4 great years of zed ownership. My last celica got vandalised twice keys once on one whole side, serious £££ to repray. Anyway hope you get some sort of result mate.

I caught my front wheel arch on the garage ladders which misaligned the bumper. Took it to the stealers who said I needed a new bumper. Took it home removed the wheel and aligned it my self it was a doddle. Might be worth trying it as there is adjustment available and it could cut the overall cost.

I'm quoting the obviousness now but NEVER LEAVE IT ON PUBLIC CAR PARKS ANYWHERE, Park safe and walk

I saw someone do this to someone's car last week, I took a picture of the offending car as it drove off, left a note on the owners windscreen to contact me and just received a witness statement form from the police to fill in. This was on a public road so he's going to get done for sure. Was an old boy that couldn't get out of a parking space so he just shunted the other car 3 times before he drove off. The old git (80yr old a least) was oblivious to what he had done, shouldn't be on the road and hopefully won't be much longer.

I remember years back I was working at a company which had a server room on the 4th floor of an office block. I was in there looking out of the window and it overlooked a supermarket carpark. I remember seeing some old bloke do exactly what you describe. He shunted back and forth and i saw the car he hit shaking with the impact. He then drove off. I ran down to try and catch the owner of the damaged car to give them details of what id seen but they had drove off by then.

Been to KDS today (Very good reputation; Wall is littered with photo's of previous customers Veyrons, Koenigsegg's, Ferrari's etc Happened to have a black 350Z in there at the time as well :) )

Quoted £510 to realign, strip and paint bumper. #ouch

:surrender: :surrender:

:surrender: Walk away? As others have said, get another bumper.

I got quoted £400 for 2 front wings, bonnet and bumper (Basically a front end respray, as you can never guarantee the same colour match just spraying one panel.)