The "How Old Are You?" Thread

pjf1985

Only 53 and on wife no 3, oh wrong question, - 1st Z - 370 GT Edition from March 2013.

if you're on wife no 3 - how can you possibly afford a zed :lol:

Hemust have got a good trade in on the first two models I guess.

• Like 1

The " TEAM " checking out Welsh road conditions in the interest of all Wales 2014 attendees is.........

Thank the lord Darren and Will bring the average down. :blush: :blush: :lol: :lol:

(the things we do for this forum and members, but someone has to)

The " TEAM " checking out Welsh road conditions in the interest of all Wales 2014 attendees is.........

Thank the lord Darren and Will bring the average down. :blush: :blush: :lol: :lol:

and there are only three in the "TEAM" folks

do the maths :lol: :lol: :lol:

:stir:

and there are only three in the "TEAM" folks

do the maths :lol: :lol: :lol:

:stir:

Will you be allowing time for an afternoon nap on the Saturday this year Chris ???

Bought the 2008 when I was 34.. and now am 35 ;)

I think age is interesting.. for those who say they are 30 something and are old.. I have a strange feeling when you are 60 something and look back you are going to be like man I was a kid (or at least young :) ).

Anyhow..

16 Bought used 300ZX (loved it). 19 Bought 1994 Mustang GT (5.0) -- Age 21 Bought 1991 Fox body (Trunk. ie: Non hatchback ) Mustang 5.0 -- Age 24 - Nissan 240SX -- Age 27 (quarter life crisis? lol) Lexus LS -- Age 32 - 2006 Pontiac Solstice (Toooooo Small for me) -- Now this beautiful Zed.. By far the 300ZX and this 350 are the best cars out of the lot.. no question.

Only 53 and on wife no 3, oh wrong question, - 1st Z - 370 GT Edition from March 2013.

if you're on wife no 3 - how can you possibly afford a zed :lol:

Because the first 2 didn`t manage to secure a share of my pension :) - just took everything else :mad:

Edited by Wayne370Z

I'm 32 years old :)

I've got Midnight Blue GT from 31 Dec 2008, hope as it was one of the last built 350zeds it wasn't built from scraps what left on the floor lol or maybe as it was the last one they put so much heart in to it and built the best one ever made ha ha let's stay with that thought :D

Edited by Damiiian

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again! So, about 36 :teeth:

There ya go.. I just turned 35 myself.. So not quite midlife crisis time yet.. but "old enough" to not rag this one out like I tended to do with my first Zed (Z32) back in the late 90's.. :D

• Like 1