2 x Cheap Pressure washer deals

Sam Mcgoo

Well what a surprise - went to use my cheap pressure washer last week - dead - was fine the time before that - quick spin to Aldi coming on I think

Thanks Sam :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well what a surprise - went to use my cheap pressure washer last week - dead - was fine the time before that - quick spin to Aldi coming on I think

Thanks Sam :thumbs:

Good spot. Just ordered the Nilfisk.

Glad to help. :thumbs:

Took me ages to decided which one to go for :snack: but sent the wife out to get the Aldi one in the end.

The Nilfisk one is very highly regarded, but for me the extra year warranty on the Workzone was a good thing, the slight higher power/flow and most importantly the hose reel for the 10m hose on the aldi one......I bloody hate tripping up pressure washer hoses when you put it away. there's never an easy way to store them. :dummy:

:lol:

What's the best one of those 2 folks, i badly need one to pressure wash my driveway and decking?

Well, they'll will both do the job fine. The Nilfisk one comes with the patio cleaning kit so has everything you'll need for £70.

The Aldi one you need to buy the patio cleaner separate for £25 (which they also have in store)

The Aldi one is slightly more powerful in pressure and flow and has a longer hose, a storage reel for the hose and a longer warranty.

The Nilfisk is well regarded (a lot say better than Karcher) and is easy to get accessories for (snow foam lance etc...) Although I'm sure you could get one to fit the Aldi one easy enough.

Your decision mate. :shrug: I went for the Aldi one for the reasons I said above, but I doubt you'll be disappointed with either.

:)

• Like 1

What's the best one of those 2 folks, i badly need one to pressure wash my driveway and decking?

Well, they'll will both do the job fine. The Nilfisk one comes with the patio cleaning kit so has everything you'll need for £70.

The Aldi one you need to buy the patio cleaner separate for £25 (which they also have in store)

The Aldi one is slightly more powerful in pressure and flow and has a longer hose, a storage reel for the hose and a longer warranty.

The Nilfisk is well regarded (a lot say better than Karcher) and is easy to get accessories for (snow foam lance etc...) Although I'm sure you could get one to fit the Aldi one easy enough.

Your decision mate. :shrug: I went for the Aldi one for the reasons I said above, but I doubt you'll be disappointed with either.

:)

Cheers mate, just ordered the Nilfisk one. I borrowed my brother in laws Karacher last year and it had the patio cleaner and was awesome.

Good excuse to buy a snow foam attachment now, lol.

Just noticed that it comes with a chemical bottle/foam bottle, is that a snow foam applicator? It's £21 to buy on its own!

Well......it is, but they are usually pants and don't really do a great job of 'foaming'. A dedicated snowfoam lance will be much better.