2 x Cheap Pressure washer deals

Sam Mcgoo

Can you recommend a good snow foam applicator compatible with nilfisk and a good snow foam?

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/foam-pre-wash/cyc-snow-foam-lance/prod_1296.html with the Nilfisk/Alto connection.

All snow foam lances (proper lances, not the crappy detergent bottles!) are much of a muchness, but this is the cheapest one I know of - I've got both this one and the PA lance from Polished Bliss, the only difference is the PA lance bottle is marginally bigger.

ETA the right link...

Edited by ilogikal1
  • Like 1

Email from Maplin.........pressure washer not included in your order.....pffft

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Ah that's sh*t. I hate it when they take an order and have no stock to fulfill it!

IMO when back in stock they should have to honour the original purchase price.

i work for a Aldi as a manager... this isnt a sales pitch but the pressure washers are absolutely top notch, for the money

obviously they wont compete with £200+ Karchers, but you do get a 3 year warranty!!

not a sales pitch....... :p

i work for a Aldi as a manager... this isnt a sales pitch but the pressure washers are absolutely top notch, for the money

obviously they wont compete with £200+ Karchers, but you do get a 3 year warranty!!

not a sales pitch....... :p

That's good to know!

Oooo another email ....it's on back order!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

:thumbs:

Got an email with my tracking number etc :thumbs:

Paul - you have more chance of buying a car and not making a massive loss when you sell it, than me cleaning anyone's patio.

Oi! I better not have given that I'm buying and selling cars for a living now! :lol:

Doh, missed the Amazon one, price has gone up again.

Is the model down any good, C110? Or any other recommendations for £70 on Amazon? Got a Amazon voucher to use.

Edited by Jp606