What a Result at Tesco.

WhackyWill

I had similar when paying at the pump and message popped up asking if I want to use my clubcard points worth 23p of a litre😇. Needless to say I went for a full tankðŸ‘

Never had this before unless my wife has been using it as we share the same card😖

• Like 1

2p off for £50. Cumulative to a max of 20p off at a time. Any collected in one month have to be used by end of the next.

I do £300 of shopping a week for the boat so get a good benefit :)

Mines at 16p off at the moment - debating with other half which would offer biggest saving - the Zed or her diesel VW kiddie battle bus

we are at 130.9 a litre at the moment :D

I filled up the RAM at the weekend . . . works out at 59p per litre :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol:

You will have a shock then when you come to fill up your hire car over here compared to what you are now used to....and your company will if they are paying the bill :lol:

• Like 1

You will have a shock then when you come to fill up your hire car over here compared to what you are now used to....and your company will if they are paying the bill :lol:

Yea, thats going to be a shocker :scare: Hurrah for expenses is all I can say :lol:

Yea, thats going to be a shocker :scare: Hurrah for expenses is all I can say :lol:

Can we all fill up on your expenses? I'll bring a few extra petrol cans :thumbs:

• Like 1

my wife half filled (hardly ever does this - put fuel in I mean) her car - put about £35 in

was asked if she wanted to use the credit - 6p/litre at the time - she said yes :angry: :angry: :angry::rant: :rant: :rant:

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 2

dont forget the car you'll be in on 19th takes Super Unleaded!! They won't mind Jimbo!!

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

dont forget the car you'll be in on 19th takes Super Unleaded!! They won't mind Jimbo!!

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

I thought your Van was a diesel :lol:

They've been trialling this in wales for some time.

Although we don't live in wales our closest store is so we've been using this for the last few months.

They've now rolled out across the UK. I do wonder how much we actually save when you think of the extra purchases we put in our basket just to reach the magical 50 when we are a few quid under....

£1.32 a litre :scare:

:teeth:

Last Sept it was £1.42 a liter... :scare: :scare:

I filled up the RAM at the weekend . . . works out at 59p per litre :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol:

F*ck off! :dummy:

Awww Vik :huglove:

You need your nose rubbed in horse dung :bleh:

haha, in downtown vancouver there is a man in a golf cart who goes round clearing up after the Mounted Police . . he's nick named the poop patrol.

Bet he makes a packet! Probably pays for his fuel :lol: