New member from High Wycombe/Bucks

Hi all, yet another new owner thread for you lol.

Brought my Z a couple of weeks ago but only just got round to singing up on here.

Its a 55 plate 350z GT standard bar the Y pipe back scorpion exhaust.

Looking to do as many of the Jap shows as possible this year so should see alot of you there?

Luke

Welcome to the Land of Zed. :welcome: '

Anything you need doing to your Zed, go to Japex in Kings Langley. :thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Appreciate the push towards Japex but i'm actually a fully qualified VAG technician at a Seat and Skoda dealer so I'll do everything myself to be honest :)

I've already put coilovers and wheels on my friends 350z before i bought mine and it actually seems really easy to wok on so far. That being said I havn't had to do anything engine wise yet so my opinion may change at some point :lol:

:welcome: one of the best 6 months of my life was spent at Holmer's Farm way back ;)

Thanks for the welcome. Ahh so you lived round by John Lewis at some point then? Seen a few Z's since buying mine but only a long way away and they turned at junctions before i got close enough for them to see me :unsure:

:welcome: one of the best 6 months of my life was spent at Holmer's Farm way back ;)

Thanks for the welcome. Ahh so you lived round by John Lewis at some point then? Seen a few Z's since buying mine but only a long way away and they turned at junctions before i got close enough for them to see me :unsure:

I'm going back to 1966 lol ... A40M as it was then from somewhere (can't remember) to Stokenchurch

I'm going back to 1966 lol ... A40M as it was then from somewhere (can't remember) to Stokenchurch

Ah right fair enough, only a few years difference between me and yourself then :lol: