Next car

aidan

So currently want to get back into a v8 (my old RS4 is for sale 3 years later for more than I sold it for..LOL)

But a few other cars that arent V8s are teasing. Anyone had a shot in the following...

Megane RS250.

Audi S4 (newer one with 3 lts engine).

Insigna VXR.

Clio Cup 200.

I know a bit of a varied choice, but hey ho.

See, we can't both be wrong!

My logic goes like this:

If I'm buying a fast Audi, it has to be an RS. End of. Or an R8.

If I'm buying a massive barge, I don't want one with such a low rent interior as the VXR.

If I'm buying a FWD car, I want one that's the most fun. Ergo, the Clio wins by a mile.

There's one near me that I follow to work most days, and the owner picked the exact spec I would: Black, black wheels, rear spoiler, Recaros. It's stunning :cloud9:

S4 with remap & miltek are supposed to be the bee knees if you go for sport diff etc

This is exactly what my mate has got and believe me it is quicker than an RS4 (B7, I know I had one). It's quite unassuming, if that's what you want. But, I would probably agree with the comment about getting an Audi it needs to be an RS 😄

S4 with remap & miltek are supposed to be the bee knees if you go for sport diff etc

This is exactly what my mate has got and believe me it is quicker than an RS4 (B7, I know I had one). It's quite unassuming, if that's what you want. But, I would probably agree with the comment about getting an Audi it needs to be an RS 😄

Have had an rs4 (b7) and also a s4 (b6)....so agree that I'd always want the rs version if an audi, even though tje newer s4 is a better car than my old rs.