Vortech V2 Kit Reduced to Clear - Grab a Bargain

Keyser

See http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82528-vortech-v2-kit-reduced-to-clear-grab-a-bargain/page__st__20#entry1250797

for latest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

If anyone is thinking of going the FI route I may have a few bits that will help them on there way :thumbs:

The kit is NOT out of the car yet so I will need a few weeks to get it all stripped but that gives you time to -

a. Think of an excuse to tell the other half why you need this in your life

b. Save a few pennies from the next pay packet.

c. Come and see it working, no oil leaks and plenty of boost :)

I have a V2 Vortech Supercharger complete with all pipes, hoses and clamps, front mount IC, blow off valve and it does include the 1 piece top pipe (polished) which both looks nicer and doesn't leak like the stock setup.

KODC0196_zps32996cc8.jpg

KODC0197_zps1f45d22b.jpg

In addition and also included in the price I have the following items -

• APS Plenum
  • APS Strut Brace (modified to fit with the SC)
  • Rare JDM cover (modified to fit the APS brace)
  • Oil cooler complete with pickup plate and pipes
  • A set of 6 440cc Nismo Injectors (I never used them but they should be spot on)
  • Ally Rad
  • Set of 3 SAGA Gauges Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature and Boost - (top 3 in the pic below)

KODC0203_zps2ffc9e7e.jpg

The only thing you will have to add is a sump extension/pic up plate for the oil return and an FRS (if you want big numbers) both available from Tarmac :)

There is the original Vortech supplied fuel "loop" system it is brand new and never used to my knowledge but it is at least 2 years old and has been stored in a cardboard box in a garage, it may work it may not but I will throw it in anyway, most would got for an FRS with a new 255lh pump or similar though, although mine ran without any fuel return for the first 6 months of my ownership before I put the built engine in.

Job lot at the special forum price of £4000.00 (Plus shipping but if you collect I will do that for free ;) )

The lucky buyer can also have an option on the Haltech piggy back ECU currently running this setup for £500.00

Any Questions feel free to ask :)

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

Maybe a Micra as I am a recent convert to tree hugging and saving the planet and having a green car is the way ahead -

O hang on I have a green car - sorted :thumbs:

Ian knows - I don't only have 1 Supercharger you know ;)

Come on guys I'm trying to sell stuff here and you post pics like that - I'll change my mind and it will mess with my plans!!!!!

She does look good though :cloud9: I quite like the Mad Max look as well :blush:

What a shock that was seeing this thread. You've got us all trying to figure out where the bitch is going next. If you decide to split things I could take the oil cooler off your hands :)

What makes you think I only have 1 oil cooler? :lol:

That is true I have 2 - currently need to keep 1 though ;)

I thought I would offer this up as complete package for someone and make my life easier.

If all else fails I will split :)

What a shock that was seeing this thread. You've got us all trying to figure out where the bitch is going next. If you decide to split things I could take the oil cooler off your hands :)

What makes you think I only have 1 oil cooler? :lol:

That is true I have 2 - currently need to keep 1 though ;)

I thought I would offer this up as complete package for someone and make my life easier.

If all else fails I will split :)

I never thought for 1 minute that you only had 1 :lol: it's a great kit, I'd buy it myself if I didn't have most things already :lol: dibs on an oil cooler if it splits :lol:

Dug this out of the Shed today - on closer inspection it may have been used the control unit almost defiantly has,

I have never really looked at it before and the previous owner said he never used it :shrug:

KODC0210_zps396c5fbf.jpg

KODC0212_zpsc4ded305.jpg

KODC0211_zpsca28a9ac.jpg

The box is starting to fill ;)

KODC0214_zpsbf617b2c.jpg

Edited by Keyser