My grandma in the zed :)

chirag1988

That is awesome especially with the pictures, nice one Chirag :)

I had to do a rescue mission a couple of weeks ago due to my mother filling up the diesel wagon with unleaded and wanted me to get my nan back to some home comforts and warmth. So picked her up in the zed, bit of a mission actually getting my nan in the zed as she is 87 odd :lol: Anyway took it nice and gently back to my nans via the duel carriageway and plodding along at 50 and she was ooooohhh doesn't this car go so fast. Awww bless, love the grand parents :)

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 2

When I picked Bluebell up from SMDs I had my Mum (who is a great grandma) with me.

Well I was taking a nice steady pace back on the motorway when she piped up with 'doesnt it go any faster dear?' :lol: Won't reveal the actual speed I hit but she was smiling :p

• Like 2

Nice one!

That reminds me of a story with my grandma. When I was a little boy I told her with poise: When I am a grown-up, I will buy you a Ferrari!

As the years passed she frequently reminded me about it. So two years ago at Christmas, I bought her a very well detailed special edition of a ... 1:18 Ferrari. Hopefully I never said that I'd buy a real one :lol:

Only trouble is that it was wasn't red but black.

She loved it and her reply was priceless: Don't worry about the colour, at my age I don't want it to be too flashy and my insurer will prefer it in black as well!

Grand parents rock indeed!

Can see a theme starting here. My nan celebrated her 100th Birthday on 27th Jan this year, looks well below her years. Going to stick her in my z in the next couple of weeks and will post a photo. Lets have a comp "GET A GRANNY IN A ZED".

Tremndous photo, well done.

Payco