zeds should come with a health warning ........ zeditis

Tigerzed

I got my zed 6 months ago based on great looks and performance with no intention of modding at all.

Then I found this forum and read about zeditis! It actually exists and is terminal!

It's completely messed with my head. I spend half my time reading about modding, if IT check my Internet usage at work I'll probably be sacked! One mod seems to lead to another!

My zed came with a plenum + exhaust so I had that uprev done thinking that'll do but now I want berks HFCs fitting. So that's on the list along with a tweak once fitted at RS tuning

In the mean time I've been seeing the pictures of zeds with spacers, which look great, couldn't stop myself and bought some to be fitted tomorrow. It doesn't end there though as that's got me wanting to lower it an inch!

On top of that I want nismo skirts and a V2 bumper but I know it won't end there!

The problem is prioritising what I want to do first as I don't like waiting and I want it all now!

I'm thinkin berks then suspension and body kit last .......

I guess it's incurable!

I personally would go for looks before the Cat's (But I got my De-cats when I got my exhaust) Just because I bet you already have a nice tone that you enjoy, and now you want to catch their eye.

Once you get your Sports Cats, you'll need another Up-Rev ;)

Bodykit-Susp-Cats

It does sound well in fairness!

Kit before suspension?

Had a great night out in Portsmouth a number of years ago! We played the Navy at rugby league then went on the lash. Ended up in a nightclub called Tiger I think. The Yorkshire accent was greeted with a mixed response by the locals mind! !

Kit before suspension?

Had a great night out in Portsmouth a number of years ago! We played the Navy at rugby league then went on the lash. Ended up in a nightclub called Tiger I think. The Yorkshire accent was greeted with a mixed response by the locals mind! !

You're lucky, the Portsmouth locals aren't a friendly bunch :lol:

With the Kit on then you can decide what stance you want B)

Edited by grundy225

Kit before suspension?

You're lucky, the Portsmouth locals aren't a friendly bunch :lol:

With the Kit on then you can decide what stance you want B)

That's true. Probably kit first then :)

There was over 20 of us all of which play rugby so there was plenty of big lads out that night. Tends to deter the local idiots!

One way of overcoming zeditis is to stretch yourself financially when buying a zed.

Then you wont be able to afford any mods now or in the forseeable future.

Its working for me at the moment......not even been tempted by a stubby!

.......however, just forked out on P3 service items and brakes...also road tax next month :scare:

One way of overcoming zeditis is to stretch yourself financially when buying a zed.

Then you wont be able to afford any mods now or in the forseeable future.

Its working for me at the moment......not even been tempted by a stubby!

.......however, just forked out on P3 service items and brakes...also road tax next month :scare:

Yes that would have done the trick!

It's MOT day tomorrow and my P3 service won't be too far behind it so it's fair to say my arse is twitching a bit at the moment!!

I to was like you loved the zed as it was then joint this place and contracted zeditis and wanted a supercharger had to tell my self off and start on the cheaper stuff a new head unit amp sub . And left it at that then put a duplex SS cat back exhaust System on then after 2 years off looking slandered I strapped some 20 inc rims on then lowered it. Now I want a V2 kit as well.

But still want a supercharger just need to finger out who to get one with out the wife knowing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I to was like you loved the zed as it was then joint this place and contracted zeditis and wanted a supercharger had to tell my self off and start on the cheaper stuff a new head unit amp sub . And left it at that then put a duplex SS cat back exhaust System on then after 2 years off looking slandered I strapped some 20 inc rims on then lowered it. Now I want a V2 kit as well.

But still want a supercharger just need to finger out who to get one with out the wife knowing lol

:o How did you wait 2 years :lol: I caved in within the 1st week, and not stopped buying for the past 4months!

I thought I'd be crafty and buy my spacers without my wife knowing. I paid for them with my paypal account. They were due to be delivered to my work address only problem is my PayPal account had her work address as default and they was delivered there instead. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't have been a problem only I'd told her I couldn't take her out for her birthday because I'm skint! She saw the invoice ...... it was carnage!!

• Like 2

:o How did you wait 2 years :lol: I caved in within the 1st week, and not stopped buying for the past 4months!
ha I worked away from home and never used her to start with but now I don't work away from home anymore I can't stop my self lol.i defo contracted zeditis o here can I sue lol

• Like 1

I thought I'd be crafty and buy my spacers without my wife knowing. I paid for them with my paypal account. They were due to be delivered to my work address only problem is my PayPal account had her work address as default and they was delivered there instead. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't have been a problem only I'd told her I couldn't take her out for her birthday because I'm skint! She saw the invoice ...... it was carnage!!

busted lol paypal is defo the way haha

I bought my Zed new in 07 and was quite happy for over a year.

One day i heard one go past me at speed which sounded sooooo much better than mine so i thought yes :yahoo:

I rushed out and bought a stainless exhaust and was most happy for another 3 whole years :)

I joined this forum 2 years ago and within weeks i was infected with the dreaded zeditus :help:

My car,bank balance and i will never be the same again.....................

• Like 1

I bought my Zed new in 07 and was quite happy for over a year.

One day i heard one go past me at speed which sounded sooooo much better than mine so i thought yes :yahoo:

I rushed out and bought a stainless exhaust and was most happy for another 3 whole years :)

I joined this forum 2 years ago and within weeks i was infected with the dreaded zeditus :help:

My car,bank balance and i will never be the same again.....................

I'm not surprised about the bank balance with that list of mods :D