zeds should come with a health warning ........ zeditis

Tigerzed

What a brilliant thread. Love it and the love for the Zed's.

Not done anything to mine yet and in April will have owned her a year.

Right now loving her as she is and just praying for some dry roads for a longer period than the odd day !!

Observed a MX5 complete a 360 on entering a roundabout the other week, (and luckily not hit anything), was a nice reminder not to power on too quickly coming out while roads are so wet and greasy.

• Like 2

I too first saw my zed and even said to the mrs ... Now there's a car that I can just buy and drive (or so I believed) bought it last October joined this forum had my head turned by a carbon fiber gear knob two weeks later I came down with a case of zeditis I think I have the carbon fiber version. now I have a ss exhaust and just got my wheels PC in anthracite, still on the to do list (which seems to get longer every time I visit this forum) side skirts, splitter, diffuser, a new spoiler to replace oem spoiler all in cf when I can find the right ones. spacers, springs and a whole bunch of lovely lovely carbon products which are too many to list lol :)

• Like 1

How do you know if you have Zeditis? I don't believe I have it, I've changed a few things on my roadster but only because I HAD to

Fit a stubby ariel - original made it look like a dodgem

Fit a reversing camera - for safety, rear visibility very poor

Spacers - so the wheels look like they belong to the car

Fast Intentions exhaust - standard one didn't do the car justice

Show n Go - improve aerodynamics

Sunline front lip & Tarmac sports diffusers - to reduce the amount of road dirt being thrown up against the car and getting it dirty 😄

Edited by Davectr
  • Like 2

How do you know if you have Zeditis? I don't believe I have it, I've changed a few things on my roadster but only because I HAD to

Fit a stubby ariel - original made it look like a dodgem

Fit a reversing camera - for safety, rear visibility very poor

Spacers - so the wheels look like they belong to the car

Fast Intentions exhaust - standard one didn't do the car justice

Show n Go - improve aerodynamics

Sunline front lip & Tarmac sports diffusers - to reduce the amount of road dirt being thrown up against the car and getting it dirty 😄

no you have got it defo mate :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk