zeds should come with a health warning ........ zeditis

Tigerzed

I have never modified a car before the zed and pretty much bought it because I liked it anyway. I then discovered a trader on here and kind of lost the plot a bit. He is sadly no longer on here. When I was asked to attend a high court case and saying how much I has spent on the car I had a bit of a scare. Good job my wife cant do internet banking.

• Like 1

I have never modified a car before the zed and pretty much bought it because I liked it anyway. I then discovered a trader on here and kind of lost the plot a bit. He is sadly no longer on here. When I was asked to attend a high court case and saying how much I has spent on the car I had a bit of a scare. Good job my wife cant do internet banking.
well today iv ordered de-cats a cone filter new blue wheel nuts and a tarmac strut brace ( and not told the wife ) lol it's shinny stuff that gets me under my skin lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep telling my Mrs I'm saving up to buy us a house one day, ....secretly it's more likely to be spent on a Supercharger.

Shhhh, don't tell her. :lol:

I might say that but I've already got a house lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good show ~ just re-mortgage then and unlock the equity. :D Supercharged Zed here you come. :lol::yahoo:

I keep telling my Mrs I'm saving up to buy us a house one day, ....secretly it's more likely to be spent on a Supercharger.

Shhhh, don't tell her. :lol:

I might say that but I've already got a house lol

Good show ~ just re-mortgage then and unlock the equity. :D Supercharged Zed here you come. :lol::yahoo:

she want sign the paper work dame lol

well today iv ordered de-cats a cone filter new blue wheel nuts and a tarmac strut brace ( and not told the wife ) lol it's shinny stuff that gets me under my skin lol

Good man . . . . . Its on a need to know basis and the wives don't need to know ;)

It's left handed lol

That plans scuppered then. :dry::lol:

She's a rare one though ~ according to statistics, globally only 10% of women are left handed compared to 12% of men. ;)

Edit ~ It's probably best none of our partners ever look on here, ..or bank managers.

Edited by GMballistic

At near 30 I should probably consider a mortgage and or a savings account. Neither of them is possible being the petrol head that I am.

I don't even want to think about how much I've spent/lost on cars over the last 5 years or so, it's insane.

:lol: So true.

I spent maybe £10-15K on a JDM WRX a few years back that only cost me £3K to originally buy. :surrender:

Never see that money again but at least I had fun (when it wasn't blowing itself up that is). ;)

I guess I must be immune to this terrible affliction :shrug: it has had no affect on me at all :)

I went to re-hab in October, they let me out the end of January & thought I was ok, but I was wrong, now it's terminal for me, I'm done being a quitter

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81671-not-another-i’ve-changed-changed-my-wipersâ€-build-thread/

& Keyser your in more denial than I was, just 'Come Out Man!'

• Like 1

I guess I must be immune to this terrible affliction :shrug: it has had no affect on me at all :)

I went to re-hab in October, they let me out the end of January & thought I was ok, but I was wrong, now it's terminal for me, I'm done being a quitter

http://www.350z-uk.c...â€-build-thread/

& Keyser your in more denial than I was, just 'Come Out Man!'

No I'm fine honest, don't need rehab I just have amazing will power and strength of mind :)

No modifications or aftermarket parts will tempt me :D;)

glad i left mine standard. :lol:

tried

4 sets of wheels

3 boot spoilers

2 different sets of side skirts

2 front bumpers

2 rear deffusers

3 exhausts

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by buster

It's left handed lol

That plans scuppered then. :dry::lol:

She's a rare one though ~ according to statistics, globally only 10% of women are left handed compared to 12% of men. ;)

Edit ~ It's probably best none of our partners ever look on here, ..or bank managers.

My Wife's actually a bank manager with the Halifax, seriously, so I'm completely screwed!

I'm not daft mind ....... I bank with Santander!!

• Like 2