New seats! (Sort of....).

14N

Again, thanks for the comments guys. I'm also intrested to see how they hold up to wear and use. I applied extra colour and finish to the 'vulnerable' areas, so we'll see how they look by the Wales weekend in a few months.

If I turn up and they're wearing seat covers, you'll know it hasn't gone so well. You can get a full set of 350z seat covers (including rear seats) for about £20 on eBay :lol:

Edited by 14N

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers guys. One month on and they still look like they did when I first fitted them. :thumbs:

And in that month I have taken my car to have a new Y pipe made and also an MOT, which both involved mechanics, sorry 'technicians' having to get into my car with overalls on :scare: This is something that never concerned me with the black leather. :lol:

Edited by 14N

Cheers guys. One month on and they still look like they did when I first fitted them. :thumbs:

And in that month I have taken my car to have a new Y pipe made and also an MOT, which both involved mechanics, sorry 'technicians' having to get into my car with overalls on :scare: This is something that never concerned me with the black leather. :lol:

Your change of pic is confusing mr morph :lol:

Congrats again :)

• Like 1

Haha thanks mate. Apparently my last avatar meant that a few knew me simply as 'The Sausage Guy' so I figured a change wouldn't hurt :)

But at least I haven't changed my username.... :stir:

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

Haha thanks mate. Apparently my last avatar meant that a few knew me simply as 'The Sausage Guy' so I figured a change wouldn't hurt :)

So Sausuage guy, you are now the short Orange guy??? Or is that a really big Nissan badge you are standing next to??? :p

That's not me mate, it's a naked David Dickinson without the sharp suit and wig.

I found it on the web when I was looking for naked David Dickinson pics.

Did I say that out loud? :blush:

• Like 1

My black leather seats in my 2007 roadster were not looking thier best espcially the jabepyqu.jpgdrivers seat as it was showing a bit of wear and on the outer edges, belt buckles, studs in jeans, I suppose so i found this stuff on the interweb its about 20 quid a bottle and you dont get a lot but I did my seats with it and now look like new again. Unfortunately I didn't take a before and after pic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minor update. When colouring the gear gaiter I also did a handbrake cover but wasn't able to fit it (read that "didn't try hard enough" ), but with Wales round the corner and motivated by seeing Toothy's handbrake gaiter, I figured it was going in. :teeth:

6FA560E3-AA4F-4B76-91BF-48106D2502F2_zpsuli8glve.jpg

The seats have been 'done' a few months now and are holding up really well. I've cleaned them as you would do normally with any light coloured leather seat and the colour does not appear to be wearing off the 'high use' areas such as bolsters. I'm still really happy with the results :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

My black leather seats in my 2007 roadster were not looking thier best espcially the jabepyqu.jpgdrivers seat as it was showing a bit of wear and on the outer edges, belt buckles, studs in jeans, I suppose so i found this stuff on the interweb its about 20 quid a bottle and you dont get a lot but I did my seats with it and now look like new again. Unfortunately I didn't take a before and after pic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You do know the seats are not black but dark charcoal lol :)

• 4 months later...