Engine Bay Spray + Door Handles Complete - PIC HEAVY

Grundy

Looks fantastic Grundy, you just need a week off now to recover from doing it :lol:

This lol! I wan't another week off now to do sod all!

Ian - Going to do the base another week I think, too much spraying for one week! Going to wait untill I do the engine case again. You can't see in the images but it's a bit messed up around the v6.

Thanks for the comments guys - As this was my 1st big spray session, I've learnt what to do better next time and what not to do etc. All been a big help! :thumbs:

Looks great. Really good job considering. Definitely have to get on with mine soon. Just finding the space in doors that's a problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I had about 4ft room in my garage (As it's cluttered with crap) Bought a Massive Blue Sheet from BnQ for a fiver and went from there, Granted the whole house was fumigated :lol:

Engine bay looks spot on mate. I've got the same colour from Halfords (Fiesta Orange) and am going to be doing the same for my engine bay bits. I think later on an orange slam panel should finish it off nicely :thumbs:

Would be nice, although not a fan of the 50 quid price tag :lol:

Engine bay looks spot on mate. I've got the same colour from Halfords (Fiesta Orange) and am going to be doing the same for my engine bay bits. I think later on an orange slam panel should finish it off nicely :thumbs:

Would be nice, although not a fan of the 50 quid price tag :lol:

I know what you mean - it's not an absolute necessity at the moment. Spray painting is relatively cheap and my big spend this month is a Cobra Exhaust from Mitz at CS :)

• Like 1