Engine Bay Spray + Door Handles Complete - PIC HEAVY

Grundy

Also, how easy is it to remove the plastic base below the Battery/Brake Fluid lids go? The one with the rubber seal along it.

Very easy. Just held on by plastic pop rivets as far as I remember. ;)

Nice, and double bonus, these have to come out for the new bonnet struts anyway :yahoo:

Also, how easy is it to remove the plastic base below the Battery/Brake Fluid lids go? The one with the rubber seal along it.

Yeah, there are 4 per side. Just pop 'em up and lift it off.

I'll have a look in the morning, are these the types that you use a flat head to pop up? I usually end up snapping these :lol: And I don't want to do that this time.

I'll have a look in the morning, are these the types that you use a flat head to pop up? I usually end up snapping these :lol: And I don't want to do that this time.

Yes a flat head screw driver should do the job but more than likely at least one will break. :angry::lol:

You can buy them on eBay easily enough though and dead cheap (I paid £3 odd for 10 including P&P last time I needed some). ;)

• Like 1

Cheers guys! :thumbs:

Going to colour code them Tony.

Again another update -

F43C07A1-8829-4E80-B7BA-E6347DB80694_zpseyevlame.jpg

240BED9C-EB33-4893-B91A-CE0739579033_zpsa6h0acnw.jpg

09D134FC-E819-48C1-9A04-302C48D08F9B_zpsbxupdzly.jpg

Right, so here's me trying to be artsy crafty and trying something different...In my head, this seemed very simple :lol: However, can anyone suggest a good way to stencil these (might not be the right term to use) The 3 and the 5 and really quite fine, and the masking tape/Stanley blade don't seem to be the best way off getting into those gaps to block off.

Long story short - going 2 tone colour and need to get the V6 3.5 different to the case.

Really easy to remove, Once unbolted, lift upwards and pull out. Now getting them back in looks a little trickier - You need to slot the metal rod from the 5th picture into the hole of the picture from the 4th picture.

that bits not too bad, it's getting the bolts back in without dropping them down inside the door, especially the one for the lock assembly

Really easy to remove, Once unbolted, lift upwards and pull out. Now getting them back in looks a little trickier - You need to slot the metal rod from the 5th picture into the hole of the picture from the 4th picture.

that bits not too bad, it's getting the bolts back in without dropping them down inside the door, especially the one for the lock assembly

Oh god don't say that :lol:....so what happens if the bolt does fall :lol: because thats going to happen to me!

• Like 1

Oh god don't say that :lol:....so what happens if the bolt does fall :lol: because thats going to happen to me!

If that happens my guess would be you'd need to take the entire door card off to get the bolt. :surrender:;)