Engine Bay Spray + Door Handles Complete - PIC HEAVY

Grundy

^^ Not sure I like the colour. :lol:

Primer is a beautiful colour ;)

Get plenty of pictures when you do your door handles so I can copy ;)

Will do bud. Warming up to that 1st with practicing on these :lol:

Question to all you sprayers, I know it goes Sand - Primer - Sand - Primer Etc. What about the paint layer? I've done a coat. Now do I sand and do another coat? or just keep going over with coats?

The orange does take some building up for it to actually look orange. Don't rush into spraying loads on, just lots of light coats. Not sure what you're spraying, but you may need more than the one can :thumbs:

The orange does take some building up for it to actually look orange. Don't rush into spraying loads on, just lots of light coats. Not sure what you're spraying, but you may need more than the one can :thumbs:

Good advice. ;) Lot's of light gentle coats is the way to do it ~ helps avoid paint runs and will allow each layer to dry properly as it takes time for the propellant to evaporate between layers.

Looking good. Something I want to try with my zed as well. How you finding the dimples on the covers. You sanding down within them or just over the rest of the covers?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've just sanded down as if it was a flat surface, so nah, I've not gone into the dimples. It's seemed to have come out fine :)

However when I come to do the door handles, I'll be trying to sand as much as possible, as they will always be on show, as this is just for when ever I pop the bonnet etc.