New member!!

Hello everyone, bought my 54 plate 350z a month ago and really enjoying it. I've been reading through the forums on here, a lot of interesting things being discussed. Not too sure what I'll be doing to my car, I've had a full refurb and spray of the wheels from their original silver to a matte black and it totally changes the look of the car. Considering a bluetooth unit purely to stream my music from but other than that I'm happy as she is. A couple of photos before and after the wheel job.

8yhuty6y.jpg

u8ubuze3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum mate.

In answer to your question on Doms thread I only fill up with Shell V power nitro however the tesco momentum is supposed to be very good. I got a drivers club card from shell which earns money off vouchers.

Cheers for the welcome messages 😬. Does anyone who uses their Zed daily, ever take it on track days? It's something I'm looking at doing in the near future, to get a proper feel for what the car is capable of. After a bit of advice really, pointers etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my Zed daily and may well be taking it on track days at some point as I've done so with most of my previous cars. Not had it that long yet so I missed them all last year. Castle Combe circuit is my favourite for race days/track days and it's the circuit I know best. :D

Have a look in the "Off topic" section as there is an area dedicated to motorsport & track days. :thumbs: