What life would you love to live

ddcboyle

I'm pretty happy with mine as it is. I work three days a week ,have four at my boat messing about and no debt whatsoever .

I'll never be cash rich but I'm time rich and that's what's important to me!

I did have to get run over and have my back broken to get all this but hey ho, no pain no gain :lol:

Time rich FTW!

I'll be devastated if I ever have to leave my current job. You really have to make sure you've got some hobbies though, as I've sometime been prone to bouts of procrastination and it really is the thief of time!

I'm happy with who I am but if there was a choice I'd pick one of these kind of folks - Christopher Columbus, Amelia Earhart, Howard Carter, Neil Armstrong, Kira Salak, Archimedes etc. People who get out there and push human knowledge, human experiences and human understanding.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life nor have I ever wished I was anyone else. I must be very blessed :)

Maybe it's true that Chester is one of the 'happiest' places in the UK (according to some poll out last year) given Pete's, Fodder's and my answers and our locations.

I really don't think being famous would be very much fun at all. Far too much pressure and lack of privacy! Careful what you wish for lol.

S.

Yeah im happy right where i am about now.......granted im about as far away from Chester as you can get but thats not the point :lol:

I've reconsidered, I'd like to be a monkey.

All that swinging around, eating bananas, it looks like they're always having fun. No one ever sees a sad monkey.

Unless they are smelling their own farts or drinking their own pee :D

Quoted because it genuinely made me laugh, that is all :lol:

I've acheived a lot of things that I'd wanted to do already, I'd say I've lived a life slightly different from whats considered "normal". I was a skater (rollerblades) and got to travel the country when I was younger through sponsers and tours etc, I lived my own dream for a few years with that. I got featured in magazines and on DVD's and was reasonably well known in the scene throughout the country, a few of my freinds went on to be very successful and now have many "pro" model skates out and are litteraly known all over the world for what they do. It was a brilliant feeling to appear in magazines that I'd read and looked up to since being a kid.

I got sidetracked from that due to injurys and started to focus on music as I got older, music is my real dream now, to make a living from touring and being on stage would be amazing. I live a pretty contradictive life at the minute, working in an office through the day and being on stage at night :wacko:

I wouldn't change a thing about my life nor have I ever wished I was anyone else. I must be very blessed :)

Maybe it's true that Chester is one of the 'happiest' places in the UK (according to some poll out last year) given Pete's, Fodder's and my answers and our locations.

I really don't think being famous would be very much fun at all. Far too much pressure and lack of privacy! Careful what you wish for lol.

S.

Yeah im happy right where i am about now.......granted im about as far away from Chester as you can get but thats not the point :lol:

You're happy being a malcontent ;)

S.