Fifth Gear TV 02/07/07

wes.brook

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a new colour combination of the interior. Was it pure white leather?

No Rob, its called Frost grey. Its like an greyish off while really...... Saw it up close at Silverstone. I'm not really a fan...... and imagine what will be like after 3 years? :blush:

Thanks for the download. First time I’ve watched that show in years and all going well the last. I hate that woman. G-force had nothing to do with it. She was a troll to begin with. Couldn’t believe she leaned over the car with a jacket on.

Anyway, that was my first look at the car and I like it. Ignition drum light is totally JDM so it probably has footwell lights to go with it. As for the gear change light, I’ve set mine to the max if it comes on it means I’ve stuff it and hit the limiter. Mutler is actually right about changing gear on sound alone. I was surprised she didn’t follow that by mentioning the fact that the rev counter is in the centre instead of the speedo. Nothing new about it in the Z of course but it is an important feature of sports cars.

I wasn't keen on the leather colour either - maybe on a blue car it would look ok but not on black and yeah what will it look like in a couple of years!

Nixy, it was the new Midnight blue that I saw it on at Silverstone, will upload a pic at some point but seeing as the new blue, is nearly the new black then ti doesn't make that much difference...... still think the new grey seats are just average :blush:

I wasn't keen on the leather colour either - maybe on a blue car it would look ok but not on black and yeah what will it look like in a couple of years!

Nixy, it was the new Midnight blue that I saw it on at Silverstone, will upload a pic at some point but seeing as the new blue, is nearly the new black then ti doesn't make that much difference...... still think the new grey seats are just average :blush:

+1 - As documented by my missus as Silverstone - I did think it was black but it is indeed blue :blush:

Fifth Gear is just bilge! I actually missed the Zed bit but caught the rest of the show and there really wasn't anything of interest there. Mrs Digsy will happily watch Top Gear with me but just looked bemused throughout, trying to work out who might find it interesting. Sh1te! :thumbdown::yawn:

Fifth Gear is just bilge! I actually missed the Zed bit but caught the rest of the show and there really wasn't anything of interest there. Mrs Digsy will happily watch Top Gear with me but just looked bemused throughout, trying to work out who might find it interesting. Sh1te! :thumbdown::yawn:

Totally agree, Fifth Gear is utter crap. Even to a non-Z fan, there was only like 5 minutes in the whole 1 hour show worth watching. Bring back Top Gear!

I'm not sure VBH was being honest with her review though. Does she *really* like it, or was it an attempt to get more people entering their text/phone competition?

The Z looked awesome though, as ever :teeth: