Fifth Gear TV 02/07/07

wes.brook

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite convinced the Z on 5th gear was the new blue Mark, not even sure you can get the new frost interior with a black Zed?

Actually Val, you're incorrect (for once :p ). I've just referred to the 2007 catalogue that I have in my hands now and you can get Frost leather seats in ANY colour body you want! :blush:

Anyway, I'm sure that car was Black....

I did say "I'm not even sure" and not having a 2007 brochure I didn't make any solid statement :p

As for the colour, it's the tinge it was showing on some shots that made me think it's the new (shitty) blue rather than Ebisu black. Could be wrong, but didn't look totally black to me. Also, at Silverstone the new blue even under bright sunshine still looked black with a vague green tinge

I was black :)

so what colour are you now? :wacko::p

You'll be black and blue when I call you out for a suprise cage fight at Wembley on the 14th :teeth::evil::boxing:

Or maybe not :lol::surrender::bangin::crutches::blackeye:

Its gonna be such a laugh dude, on one of the fights I got to present a sword to one of the winning fighters, but if you want you can do it and get your mug seen on sky sports (since you like to be seen) :thumbs:

Er nah your alright. I don't wanna show up the fighters physiques :lol:

Do it you big girl and get your face on the box!

He didnt even want his photo posting up here, I have a belter as well :p

Go on then. :teeth:

no I said I wouldnt ,(unless he really p1sses me off :teeth: )

Wuss!!! :bleh:

I did say "I'm not even sure" and not having a 2007 brochure I didn't make any solid statement :p

As for the colour, it's the tinge it was showing on some shots that made me think it's the new (shitty) blue rather than Ebisu black. Could be wrong, but didn't look totally black to me. Also, at Silverstone the new blue even under bright sunshine still looked black with a vague green tinge

Yeah I know Val...... I know what u mean, we all had to double take at that one at Silverstone....... not good.

But I've watched it again on TV and pretty sure its not the new blue. Looks too black to me....

Maybe its your telly? You been messing with the colour ratio again? Did you buy it from same place as your camera :p:teeth:

Yeah I know Val...... I know what u mean, we all had to double take at that one at Silverstone....... not good.

But I've watched it again on TV and pretty sure its not the new blue. Looks too black to me....

Maybe its your telly? You been messing with the colour ratio again? Did you buy it from same place as your camera :p:teeth:

You can't mess about with colour ratio's on a black and white TV. Probably bought it from Lidl too :p

At the start of the film it looked blue( when they showed it from a distance) but the rest of it looked black

Yeah but I think they put some effect on the start of that film that I'm sure Mikey could give us the details of! :D