Fifth Gear TV 02/07/07

wes.brook

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand her either but apparently a lot of guys fancy her!

Maybe, not me though...... shes looking pretty damn haggard now. Must be the effect of all those G-forces when she goes sideways a lot.... :p

Maybe, not me though...... shes looking pretty damn haggard now. Must be the effect of all those G-forces when she goes sideways a lot.... :p

Heard she's a 40 ciggy a day girl as well :headhurt:

virgin+ is set already :teeth:

[off topic] Is the V+ box thing any good? My new house has cable already installed by the previous owner and its a toss up between V+ and Sky+ for both TV and BB. I've heard mixed reviews of V+, mostly bad. Just want to know whether its worth paying BT to come and reconnect the landline or just stick with Virgin. [/off topic]

Cant wait to see what they say, agree with the others about VBH, G forces have not been forgiving to her :p

virgin+ is set already :teeth:

[off topic] Is the V+ box thing any good? My new house has cable already installed by the previous owner and its a toss up between V+ and Sky+ for both TV and BB. I've heard mixed reviews of V+, mostly bad. Just want to know whether its worth paying BT to come and reconnect the landline or just stick with Virgin. [/off topic]

Cant wait to see what they say, agree with the others about VBH, G forces have not been forgiving to her :p

Remember Chris that you can't get Sky 1 now through Virgin...... they stopped it didn't they due to price hikes from Sky trying to force them out.

So depends on what you want to watch I suppose?

Remember Chris that you can't get Sky 1 now through Virgin...... they stopped it didn't they due to price hikes from Sky trying to force them out.

Yup thats factored into it. It doesnt really bother me either way. Virgin BB is unlimited and Sky is 40GB month but I get more TV channels. I'm steering towards Sky, but could be swayed to Virgin.

Louis - PM me the answer otherwise I'll get a beating for threadjacking :headhurt:

There was a time, a long long time ago, when I looked at VBH, and thought maybe, just maybe...but not now,,the G-Force has not been kind.....and she squeals like a pig :scare:

A minus point for sky+ is that you have to pay for the box, and pay if it breaks. My Sky HD box died on Friday 3 weeks out of warranty, but to be fair to sky, engineer came out this morning and I got a brand new box for free :thumbs: Callout is normally £65!! Think i was lucky

Just changed to SkyBB and 16MB BB is unlimited (reasonable use) for £10 a month.

As much as I hate giving the amount I do every month to sky, i still think it is the better product, though Virgin are catching up and it may change

topic again>

Yup thats factored into it. It doesnt really bother me either way. Virgin BB is unlimited and Sky is 40GB month but I get more TV channels. I'm steering towards Sky, but could be swayed to Virgin.

Louis - PM me the answer otherwise I'll get a beating for threadjacking :headhurt:

Its ok, but the box is very slow, the connection is not good in our area and the broadband is rubbish.

Stay clear of it.v :thumbs:

Hope she hasnt sold too many, dont want a common car :teeth:

Seemed she liked it but didnt sing the praises of it very well. Just silly squealing noises - about the best you get from her I suppose.

Even less sure about the bonnet bulge now. It kind of summed it up when I asked my son if he liked it and he said it was "mint cos then everyone knows you've got a big engine in there" nuff said I think! However, I was chuffed it was a good review.