Meals Of Champions !!

Suits

Ha ha, my train leaves my station at 6:43AM and I arrive in Westminster at 7:45, therefore by the time I sit down to whatever I'm eating it's about 8:30AM.

As I've already been up almost 3 hours by then, it feels like brunch.

I was only jesting about breakfast of champions too, I know it's muck, it just tastes good while browsing the forum :lol: .

Ha ha, my train leaves my station at 6:43AM and I arrive in Westminster at 7:45, therefore by the time I sit down to whatever I'm eating it's about 8:30AM.

As I've already been up almost 3 hours by then, it feels like brunch.

I was only jesting about breakfast of champions too, I know it's muck, it just tastes good while browsing the forum :lol: .

Jaffa Cakes aren't muck!!! :)

That's a good breakfast man! Jaffa cakes counts as one of your 5 a day and milk is good for your teeth and bones.... and the crisps..... well they help insulate your arteries :thumbs:

I believe Jaffa Cakes are low in fat compared to other biscuit type confections too :teeth:

That's a good breakfast man! Jaffa cakes counts as one of your 5 a day and milk is good for your teeth and bones.... and the crisps..... well they help insulate your arteries :thumbs:

I believe Jaffa Cakes are low in fat compared to other biscuit type confections too :teeth:

That's because they're cakes not biscuits!

I eat sugar puffs at my desk at 10am. Followed by a wispa. Some mental does tea in the office and it's only allowed at 9, 10, 11, 3pm and 4pm. No other tea allowed! Drives me up the wall, although a tea waiting on my desk every morning is ok!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Just to get enough fibre in me, really. I don't get a whole lot otherwise, and although there's a fair bit of sugar in there it's the only cereal with a lot of fibre that I can stomach long-term.

My diet basically consists of:

Mon - Fri

Cereal

Cereal

Piece of grilled chicken or steamed salmon, and a load of veg. Maybe a slice of bread if I'm really peckish.

Sat - Sun

Whatever the hell I want. :D