Meals Of Champions !!

Suits

thats why i love Portugal :teeth:

Today mine was a nice "MAFRA" bread (yes we have a million types of home made bread made for all the pastrys, not industrial its truly made in the pastry) with the best portuguese butter "mimosa" and some nice slices of ham and cheese.

of couse with a nice coup of coofe with milk.

man i´m hungry again :lol:

• Like 1

re: Walkers Crisps "Simply Roast Chicken - with free range chicken from Devon" :lol: :lol: hahahahaha!!!

WHAT!....you mean to say there is actual chicken dna in there, ...WOW......sorry had to laugh the way they market this stuff!

Crisps and Jaffa cakes???? That's definitely a terribly unhealthy breakfast. Remember 100 calories from chocolate isn't the same as a 100 calories from nuts, oat, fruit etc

It's better than 100 calories from crack. That would probably be more unhealthy :lol:

Crisps and Jaffa cakes???? That's definitely a terribly unhealthy breakfast. Remember 100 calories from chocolate isn't the same as a 100 calories from nuts, oat, fruit etc

It's better than 100 calories from crack. That would probably be more unhealthy :lol:

come on who's having crack for breakfast?? Zero calories in crack anyways! Don't need energy when your melted into a table with a spoon hotter than a vindaloo

come on who's having crack for breakfast?? Zero calories in crack anyways! Don't need energy when your melted into a table with a spoon hotter than a vindaloo

Ok, so I just googled how many calories in cocaine, apparently as it's a stimulant it causes you to burn more calories!

back on topic, I've got sugar puffs today with milkybar for the chocolate front of things :)

I have the same thing every morning. Big frying pan, chuck in whatever was left over from tea the night before (potatoes, veg, any left over meat all chopped up) - add 4 eggs, scramble it all up and have it on 2 rounds of toast. No butter or marg, but a 1 pint mug of tea to wash it all down.

Sunday`s was interesting as I we had a chinese takeaway the night before, so in the fry up went noodles, left over crispy duck, special rice and even a few chopped up sweet/sour chicken balls. :thumbs:

I have the same thing every morning. Big frying pan, chuck in whatever was left over from tea the night before (potatoes, veg, any left over meat all chopped up) - add 4 eggs, scramble it all up and have it on 2 rounds of toast. No butter or marg, but a 1 pint mug of tea to wash it all down.

Sunday`s was interesting as I we had a chinese takeaway the night before, so in the fry up went noodles, left over crispy duck, special rice and even a few chopped up sweet/sour chicken balls. :thumbs:

Careful with special fried rice. I made the mistake of reheating it a few weeks ago. A week of food poisoning later and I'll never be doing that again :lol:

Sounds like a mighty many breakfast though :thumbs:

Careful with special fried rice. I made the mistake of reheating it a few weeks ago. A week of food poisoning later and I'll never be doing that again :lol:

That may explain somethings.... :lol:

I have has raw oats in my protein shake, handful of cashew nuts. 5 grams of creatine, 5 grams of glutamine, fish oils and a big mug of black coffee

I have a protein shake 2 hours before my fry up at about 6am, find it kick starts my metabolism. Do you find glutamine does anything? Ive been reading quite mixed reports on it, lot of people think it doesnt do anything to help recovery?

• Like 1

I never said, or professed it to be healthy, the title was a bit of a joke.

Must have been lost somewhere.

Never mind.

I don't count calories, never have. Never had too. My jeans get tight sometimes, so I reign in the pulled pork a bit.

Yeah, your breakfast sounds militant. DNW.

Rabbit Stew's sounds awesome.

That may explain somethings.... :lol:

I have has raw oats in my protein shake, handful of cashew nuts. 5 grams of creatine, 5 grams of glutamine, fish oils and a big mug of black coffee

I have a protein shake 2 hours before my fry up at about 6am, find it kick starts my metabolism. Do you find glutamine does anything? Ive been reading quite mixed reports on it, lot of people think it doesnt do anything to help recovery?

my friend is a dietitian for bodybuilding and has sorted out what I need to eat and when. L-Glutamine does help recovery but it's for bodybuilding. Your glutamine levels drop when training and don't come back up causing your body to go into a catabolic state which isn't good for muscle growth. It stinks though

my friend is a dietitian for bodybuilding and has sorted out what I need to eat and when. L-Glutamine does help recovery but it's for bodybuilding. Your glutamine levels drop when training and don't come back up causing your body to go into a catabolic state which isn't good for muscle growth. It stinks though

Cheers, its not expensive stuff, so I might give it a go over the next month and see how I get on. Although after shopping last weekend and finding that im now having to buy XXL shirts my wife is getting worried that im over doing the training some what.

Ha ha, I'm 5"11 and about 12/5 stone, I can fit in a pair of Low Max Brides !!

Used to be pretty fit but bad knees stopped me skating and playing football, so now I have to watch what I eat, lol.

If I tell you I like a beer and a kebab will that shock you further ??