Barry Boys...

Grundy

It's only words on an internet forum by complete strangers though: I don't see how any grown adult could take such offense to that that they lash out.

But yeah, I'm trying to separate the forum itself (which is amusing and entertaining enough) from the flyering and awarding certificates (which is childish in the extreme). One I can defend even if I don't always agree with it, but the latter is something that I can't see any fun in.

Judging the pictures, I wouldn't really call him a grown man :lol: But I know his type, and they look for any excuse to throw a punch.

If it was me in the situation, I'd laugh it off, as I build the car for me, not for anyone else. If know one else likes it, hai ho. I'm planning on getting a Big Gay Wing, and I know it's going to generate a lot of hate from work colleagues and family, but it's not there car it's mine.

On a side note - http://www.barryboys...18784&start=100 Worth a read :lol: I don't want to spoil it just yet, but Pages 5-6 is where the truth comes out :lol:

Edit - None the less, few pages later and the BB take it a step to far with the comments.... :yawn:

Lets be honest though, once they found out

it was a kid

, they should have just told him to shut up, locked the thread and moved on. At the end of the day, they're fat, old, balding men who live in their mothers basement arguing with what is essentially a

child

Edited by AliveBoy

I reckon we're all guilty of looking down on other people for one thing and another from time to time but setting up a site solely dedicated to slagging off other people seems a bit sad to me. And it's not like those guys are all driving round in cars to be proud of.

Edited by sipar69

I love how the * spoiler* apparently got owned ........... errr, no, you boys got owned by the * spoiler* :lol:

Haha yeah, I didnt see the Barry gang slapping each other on the back and taking it all as a funny joke, they got really pi$$ed off. Somewhat ironic really.

I do like the changing of the "C" word to "front bottom" on there, it did make for some interesting reading.

It's a bit like "mediocre" and "lalalalalalala" on DW :lol:

I ran out of likes :(

GM owes me one ;) Get it off him :lol:

Edited by grundy225

At 1st I wasn't going to link it as it says he lives in the USA - http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216507

It's Sebba again I'm pretty sure, A: He is still lying so hard! B: 3/4th page they say he is from the UK.

*Chased after the driver doing 120mph+...' He needs to be banned.

I'm so glad i'm on this forum with such a friendly atmosphere, these other ones are just appalling!

I'm starting to think your a member of Barry boys the amount of time you spend on there grundy :lol:

I've also ran out of likes so I can't help you out with it either :)

Haha, well it stops me from just sitting here refreshing this forum every 30 seconds ;)

I'll of ran out of content to read by tomorrow :lol:

What the hell have you guys been liking so much?! :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

See now I just want to like this...:lol:

Edited by grundy225

I'm starting to think your a member of Barry boys the amount of time you spend on there grundy :lol:

I've also ran out of likes so I can't help you out with it either :)

Haha, well it stops me from just sitting here refreshing this forum every 30 seconds ;)

I'll of ran out of content to read by tomorrow :lol:

What the hell have you guys been liking so much?! :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

See now I just want to like this...:lol:

There's a lot to like on here !

Can I just say I like this ! :lol:

Edited by ZEUS

I do like the changing of the "C" word to "front bottom" on there, it did make for some interesting reading.

Done. ;)

We're even now right? ...you gonna call off your dogs now then?! :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

Done. ;)

We're even now right? ...you gonna call off your dogs now then?! :surrender::lol:

Haha :teeth: :teeth: