Does this make me a ricer?

ersen.o

If you have front, sides and rear nismo kit.... Get that badge stuck on! :D even if its not genuine, id still put it on mine lol.

Ricer to me, is putting a supercharged sticker on your car when its n/a, or sticking air scoops that don't scoop any air.

• Like 1

lol, ive decided to change my wifes car and keep mine! i love my car so much i cant sell it!

Stu, i hope it is, if not ill buy another one lol

On that basis alone, your badge looks the dogs!!! Glad you're sticking around :D
  • Like 1

This guy went even that far in the thread on My350, to claim he was black, when ppl was asking if the guy in the video was him, which it is.

Its a good read, he starts to defend him self some pages later in the thread, nick: modified350z, he was being owned all over the world, aussie forum, and few other forums, calling everybody out for a race, and never showed up

Claiming his 350z is 630RWHP, with twin turbos, its really a stock motor with 200hp nitro shots.

but that 200 shot might just blow his metal floor off......while his laptop says "Danger to Manifold!!

But to be good then i think the red one is actully the best version, take out the lambo doors, all the lights, the chrome taillights and few more and it would be fine i guess

The lambo doors where a great addition and eye turner and removed some additional weight.

Dual spoilers. Bottom for driving/racing without any one in front, and the top spoiler is for drafting to lower the body down.

This is his words, and lots lots more

Edited by Aglii