Does this make me a ricer?

ersen.o

This is ricer

http://my350z.com/fo...-is-o-k-16.html

This is all the same guy/car

Also same guy same car, just all diff paint jobs

But in some of the videos now we can actully SEE the engine finally!

He is probebly trying to hide from the guys at My350z after his last ownege

That first video. Does he have a VS logo on the rear? that isnt a VS??

Anything he does fails, Read the quotes from his website that he had, put them up in my later comment

here are more, his excuse for a shitty paintjob a few years back, its called a jigsaw paintjob :lol:

Lightweight body kit painted to not match any other piece exactlye. Its called a jigsaw paint job. The hood, eyelids, grill, are all totally functional.(not just for looks)
Edited by Aglii

Doesn't make you a Ricer at all ersen.o. ;)

I don't like putting badges like that on cars ~ as it's not a Nismo version & imo no amount of Nismo body parts will make it a Nismo either. Only a genuine Nismo tuned motor will make it a Nismo imo.

..but in saying that I realize it may sound negative to you so here's the positive; It's your car so make it your own anyway you see fit ~ Your Zed looks great and I think you can get away with it. B):thumbs:

If a "ricer" is someone who puts badges/stickers on their car to make it appear to be faster/better/higher spec model than it actually is, such as the Turbo badge on a bog standard Fiesta 1.1L, Nismo badge on a none Nismo model, etc. I would have to say yes !

Edited by Wayne370Z

Ricer is fitting Brand to a car with parts they dont own,

Ricer is painting random parts and stock wheels a random colour

Ricer is fitting like volk or nismo to rota wheels

Ricer is claiming 15whp increase from a cai

Ricer is fitting parking in car park at weekend with other other similar modified cars trying to impress the local hood rats

Ricer is fitting stickers like 'Dubway' and lower than gran tits etc

good explanation

Ricer is fitting like volk or nismo to rota wheels

i have done this... hopefully doesnt make me a ricer!

and while a nismo badge on a non nismo car is technically making a false claim, i think it looks fine - in fact it looks really good on yours! however, now that you have a nismo badge, a set of LMGT4s wouldnt go amiss :D

Looks good but what's a ricer ? :shrug:

ymasunys.jpg

That is very true! Wish I'd thought of it :lol:

Off topic now... I have one of these mashers, and can honestly say... What an amazing invention! :teeth:

I have no idea what the mrs has in the kitchen, I'm banned from it :lol: the only time I go in there is to hunt for snacks or passing through to get out the back :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

ymasunys.jpg

Off topic now... I have one of these mashers, and can honestly say... What an amazing invention! :teeth:

I have no idea what the mrs has in the kitchen, I'm banned from it :lol: the only time I go in there is to hunt for snacks or passing through to get out the back :lol:

You have the life of a god..... I hate being in the kitchen, but the missus always drags me in to help. Maybe i need to follow some advice to make sure i get hot meals without helping :D

ymasunys.jpg

You have the life of a god..... I hate being in the kitchen, but the missus always drags me in to help. Maybe i need to follow some advice to make sure i get hot meals without helping :D

Thankfully, it's her hobby so I've probably cooked about 15-20 times in the last 5 years. It does however mean some meals are her trying stuff out which she read or saw somewhere, but only one or two times have they not been nice.

I'm really lucky! :lol:

• Like 1