Just about to pick up my first 350z

It's a 2006 soft top in gunmetal blackhood GT pack and orange leather seats with cloth middles. Not 100% on seats but you cannot really see them when you are in it. What about yours?

Mines a 2008 coupe in black with the alezan (orange) leather seats, GT pack too and with the in-built satnav. Been my dream car for the past 8yrs and feels good to finally have something to show off to all the haters lol

Depends on how much you bought it for and how much you're willing to spend. I bought mine for £12k so not looking to do anything major for a while! Cheap and cheerful mods include stubby aerial, changing the sidelights/interior lights/number plate lights/boot light to LEDs, bonnet dampers, "mad look" eyelids. Invest in some good quality cleaning products too if you're looking to wash it yourself. I picked up a meguiars kit for £25 off eBay and it came with everything I needed as a starter kit. I'm sure a lot of the guys on here will have plenty of options to fulfil your modding dreams :)

I've picked our 350z up, love it ! We have a Nissan Murano as well . There are two petrol heads in our family . I feel some sharing coming on . Will look out for a meet near to us to hopefully meet some of you . Any suggestions for servicing Shrop / west mids?