Jetpilot

• 4 months later...

Figure it's about time to add mine…

Wheels: Rota GTR-D: front: 18x9.5 ET25, rear: 18x10 ET12 275/40

Spacers: front: 5mm (brake clearance), rear: none

Tyres: Hankook Ventus S1 evo 2: front: 255/40, rear: 275/40

Bodywork: front: none, rear: rolled arches

Camber: front: not checked, rear: approx -1.75°

Suspension: lowered by 10 years' abuse (around 10mm at the front)

y4mXRSkUgh46QCA_aAo8GGS538cjj9tIAfn5idC_

y4mhodit8PNJD0S9dVYWJD6AZ7qPqPU1Rhp8cYS3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 01/01/2017 at 14:18, ConnorW06 said:

Niche Targa M129 - Anthracite

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah125/connor_webb6/IMG_20161224_153204_zpstondpi1o.jpg

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah125/connor_webb6/IMG_20161224_153249_zpsnnkvtjka.jpg

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah125/connor_webb6/350zwheels_zpsay01iuqc.jpg

Wheel Size:

19 x 8.5 Fronts

19 x 10 Rears

Offset (front & rear):

+25 Front

+25 Rear

Tyre Size:

Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/35/19 Fronts

Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/35/19 Rears

Lowered:

Stock Height

Spacer sized if used:

No Spacers Required

Arch work if necessary:

None Required

Rear Camber:

Stock

Hi, sorry to revive an old thread (its a really helpful one) but I really love these wheels. I have a gunmetal z and i have been looking and umming and ahh-ing for months about what wheels to go for and these really do look lovely! Anyone know where to get hold of some in the UK? struggling to find any. the few I have found, apparently don't fit the 350z..

Alternatively, quite liking the look of the hyper grey or matt bronze JR18s (19")  but struggling to find pics on a gunmetal 350z. 

Looking for advice on best stagger and offset as I'm currently on stock suspension but considering lowering, and ideally i dont want to have to do any fender pulling/rolling if I dont have to, however I think getting the wheels first is the best bet

16 minutes ago, RoadHog said:

Hi, sorry to revive an old thread (its a really helpful one) but I really love these wheels. I have a gunmetal z and i have been looking and umming and ahh-ing for months about what wheels to go for and these really do look lovely! Anyone know where to get hold of some in the UK? struggling to find any. the few I have found, apparently don't fit the 350z..

Alternatively, quite liking the look of the hyper grey or matt bronze JR18s (19")  but struggling to find pics on a gunmetal 350z. 

Looking for advice on best stagger and offset as I'm currently on stock suspension but considering lowering, and ideally i dont want to have to do any fender pulling/rolling if I dont have to, however I think getting the wheels first is the best bet

Afternoon mate! 

I ordered mine through ProjexUK after finding out the only other way was to order them from the states direct with hefty import fees, was a while ago now but im sure if you give them a bell they'll be able to advise you! I've got some more pics of my car with the wheels on as I've done a few more bits with the car since them photos, if you PM me I'll send you my number and I'll send them over! I'm also on stock suspension!

Feel free to fire over any questions you've got! 

• 2 months later...

First off, they’re 17” so if you have Brembo brakes they’re unlikely to fit. Second, you’ll need the offset, pcd and centre bore measurements. Thirdly, I had a set of those years ago and they’re the cheapest nastiest finished wheels you’ll ever find and I would avoid like the plague.