Question if you have Heated Seats

Easty

Iv fitted leather seats into my car and finally got round to wiring up the heated bit of it . . .

The question is does the back rest of the seat heat up or is it just the base?

Only the base on mine is getting hot so I might have to re-look if the back is meant to too

Thanks

mine only heats the back, as does a friends 350z....do some people have the base heated?

My driver and passenger seats heat both the back and base, you might have faulty heaters or switches

+1 with mine

Mine heats both, but I always put it on high, maybe the low setting only heats the back or base?

Hope you're right KyleR as I always use mine on the low setting and have only ever noticed the base heat up.

Going to try it on high tomorrow to see if the back heats up too ~ hope it works. :thumbs:

Why would anyone use the low setting? Even on high the temperature change barely registers. As said, they're probably the worst heated seats I've ever used (Merc ones are the best, the high setting is like having your posterior perched precariously 'pon the sun!).

Leave 'em on off or high :thumbs:

• Like 1